Sponsored

Mike Levine and Ford have a solution if you are an early reservation holder still waiting... 🙄

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow. If I switch to something else, it won't be a Ford...drove a new Wrangler for a rental last week. Liked it a lot.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't decided how I feel about Levine yet. On the one hand, he is the only Ford stooge that has been willing to help at all, on the other hand his help is largely useless.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I haven't decided how I feel about Levine yet. On the one hand, he is the only Ford stooge that has been willing to help at all, on the other hand his help is largely useless.
he gets Ford pass points for helping out.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But........I already own a truck.:rolleyes:

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Forget allocation. FIFO is the only correct answer for build order. If something can't be built because of components constraints, it should be skipped but as soon as those components are available, it should be the very next order built. Why does it have to be any more complicated than this?

Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agree he’s not addressing the specific pain of the long-timers on the reservation list. However, if you haven’t yet received a VIN he and Ford have been pretty clear in other posts what you could do to speed up your order.

Does anyone know the number of unfilled early orders vs. the number of Broncos now being produced on a monthly basis? How many queue-jumpers have been filled on specific builds ahead of the long-timers? That would be one key metric that we could understand and complain about. The dealer allocation issue - that’s the voodoo that likely is hurting a few out there. I feel for you.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow. If I switch to something else, it won't be a Ford...drove a new Wrangler for a rental last week. Liked it a lot.
My wife has a Wrangler, which I do love driving around town. On the highway, not so much.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Agree he’s not addressing the specific pain of the long-timers on the reservation list. However, if you haven’t yet received a VIN he and Ford have been pretty clear in other posts what you could do to speed up your order.

Does anyone know the number of unfilled early orders vs. the number of Broncos now being produced on a monthly basis? How many queue-jumpers have been filled on specific builds ahead of the long-timers? That would be one key metric that we could understand and complain about. The dealer allocation issue - that’s the voodoo that likely is hurting a few out there. I feel for you.
Easy to speed up your order, go over to Jeep.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

he gets Ford pass points for helping out.
People will be adopting the “Ford? Pass!” philosophy if they keep this up...
Sponsored