Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Haha!
I can guarantee I'm not making up that I have caught multiple teenagers trying to watch Squid Games on their phones when they were supposed to be working on polynomial functions or geometric isometries.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Itā€™s Squid Game. Donā€™t give them another reason to poke fun at the teacher šŸ˜‚
Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 badlands, 2013 Shelby, 1965 fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a early reservation holder with a larger dealer in my area. I'll be OK, but I've never been more pissed at Ford. I've bought 35 new cars since 1977 and 10 of them have been Fords. These 2 Bronco's will be my last. Ford has no loyalty for reservation holders. They have lied. I no longer have loyalty for the brand.
I would never consider South Korea before, but they have never screwed a launch like this.
Less than 1/3 of your vehicles isnā€™t exactly loyalty to the brand, just sayin.

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im suprised yall have been "Doug'd"

Sponsored

AZBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not sure the message is that he doesn't care, but he may feel like certain dealers gamed the system to the detriment of the other dealers in the network. I suspect that Ford generally prefers that its customers buy their cars from their local dealer. After all, that is why Ford develops a network of dealers. And for the record, I have been super impressed with Granger being open in dealing with these issues. I did not order from them, but they have impressed me nonetheless. I am also impressed with customer loyalty towards them - it shows they are a good dealer. Overall, it is becoming increasingly clear that there is no rhyme nor reason as to how Broncos are being allocated. As time passes, the thrill of getting one of the first Broncos is waning because I am quite obviously not getting one of the first Broncos. Ugh.

BigSkyBadlander

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Honda Element 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In case anyone's been waiting for an answer:
@mrlevine Fill your Bronco reservation orders ahead of allocations. Weā€™ve already waited 15 months. Stop punishing your customers. #reservationsoverallocations
His answer tells me they just don't care.

in case he deletes his tweet, here's what it says:

Mike Levine
Replying to @robtraut and @KogodBiz
Thatā€™s exactly the plan for more than 98% of customers that didnā€™t place orders with a small dealer that created a special deal to attract a large number of orders.

YOU DO REALIZE THE END USER IS NOT THE CUSTOMER TO FORD RIGHT? The dealerships are Ford's customers, we are the customer's to the dealerships....

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
YOU DO REALIZE THE END USER IS NOT THE CUSTOMER TO FORD RIGHT? The dealerships are Ford's customers, we are the customer's to the dealerships....
Yes and no. Ford talks about it's "customers" all the time. They do it in nearly every public statement. I can't find a single incidence where Ford meant "dealer" when they said "customer". They always speak of their customer as being the end user. So how would one realize that when Ford itself doesn't realize that?

Sponsored

BigSkyBadlander

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes and no. Ford talks about it's "customers" all the time. They do it in nearly every public statement. I can't find a single incidence where Ford meant "dealer" when they said "customer". They always speak of their customer as being the end user. So how would one realize that when Ford itself doesn't realize that?
The reality is that the dealerships are the customers. Ford markets to the end users and dealerships pay into that marketing campaign. Ford the BRAND vs. Ford the Manufacturer are separate.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The reality is that the dealerships are the customers. Ford markets to the end users and dealerships pay into that marketing campaign. Ford the BRAND vs. Ford the Manufacturer are separate.
Ok. You should let Jim Farley know. He has hundreds of public comments about customers. I can't find one where he meant "dealer". He would vehemently disagree with you.
As someone who sold through distribution for a long time...then end user is very much our customer too.

BigSkyBadlander

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok. You should let Jim Farley know. He has hundreds of public comments about customers. I can't find one where he meant "dealer". He would vehemently disagree with you.
As someone who sold through distribution for a long time...then end user is very much our customer too.
Again, public communication and marketing and reality of how they function are very different things.

Robbiebisme

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My biggest issue with this is I feel like Iā€™m being penalized for choosing my local dealership that I have gotten my last 2 trucks from which is Chapman. Even if they werenā€™t offering a discount itā€™s still my dealership. So people being like oh well you should have gone to your local instead of trying to get a dealā€¦ what was I supposed to do?
Sponsored