First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
_
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
because smaller dealers that outsold their fair share have to get their reservations first?
How did they outsell their fair share? By competing fairly in the marketplace against complacent juggernauts who are more than happy to hose their customers?
Sponsored

Blackhawk9

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am in no way happy either with my Bronco on Dirt Mountain for 2+ months but...Can the people complaining about their reservation not being fulfilled until 2022 and beyond change their dealer to one that can get their Bronco earlier than that?

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lies!

Chapman is 5mins from me. And I transferred out and got another dealer local to me (10mins) to commit to MSRP with no issues.

Not sure who these 6 other dealers you called, but I guess I must've got lucky and found the only one you didn't call. (odd too, it was literally the first other dealer I called) 🤷‍♂️

I signed a buyers order with them in January when I ordered for MSRP. Zero issues.

Sorry, I tried to stay out of this thread after my thread blew up. But misinformation to support the narrative of 'no dealer would agree to MSRP' is simply just adding gas to the fire.

It's simply not true.
How is that a lie?
He never said "no dealer would agree to MSRP" he said the 6 closest to him in NJ would not. Unless I missed an edit somewhere.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the title of this thread is a not a depiction of what he said and should be changed.
You can think the moon is made of cheese, but that doesn't mean WE can't speak in truths...that is the essence of what he said, amongst some lies mixed in which he was called on and never responded to.

Sponsored

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It truly is mind bogglingly difficult to comprehend the amount of bad choices in sequential order that Ford is choosing, from a PR perspective, from a customer retention perspective, from a manufacturing perspective. This will be studied in business classes in a couple years and not for all the good things they did. It is almost a parody at this point.

OP
OP

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lies!

Chapman is 5mins from me. And I transferred out and got another dealer local to me (10mins) to commit to MSRP with no issues.

Not sure who these 6 other dealers you called, but I guess I must've got lucky and found the only one you didn't call. (odd too, it was literally the first other dealer I called) 🤷‍♂️

I signed a buyers order with them in January when I ordered for MSRP. Zero issues.

Sorry, I tried to stay out of this thread after my thread blew up. But misinformation to support the narrative of 'no dealer would agree to MSRP' is simply just adding gas to the fire.

It's simply not true.
Lucas Ford, Haldeman Ford (both locations), Miller Ford, Lawrenceville Ford, and Medford Ford all wanted nothing to do with discussions relating to putting pricing in writing, especially not at MSRP.
I've been trying to avoid naming names, but you want to call me out, here we are.

Miller Ford was the closest to being helpful, and said MSRP but wouldn't write it down. Holman Ford was my original reservation dealer, but while they claimed to be at MSRP, they failed to disclose that they don't consider (overpriced) accessory packages ADM, and I didn't get them to sign anything because this was before I knew better. Once I found that out I started my search for a new dealer, which lead me to calling 6 others.

After much disgust I joined B6G and found chapman. They've treated me with respect, unlike any of the other places.

treadlightly

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
_
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It truly is mind bogglingly difficult to comprehend the amount of bad choices in sequential order that Ford is choosing, from a PR perspective, from a customer retention perspective, from a manufacturing perspective. This will be studied in business classes in a couple years and not for all the good things they did. It is almost a parody at this point.
Right, but here we are lining up like lemmings to be reamed by this company. This will need to be part of the narrative.

If the customers collectively said "f#<k off", these politician-like business leaders would change their ways. Myself included. I have been desperately trying to find an alternative vehicle and put this farce behind me, but every time I see a Bronco I somehow convince myself to stay.

Last edited:

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You "plunked down" a fully refundable $100... And, you knew about allocations months before you ordered.
Who are you to say you know what anyone
knew about allocations before all this BS started. I just wanted to be first in line to order a Bronco and I though I achieved that. I get the COVID and restraints excuse. but not this. This Ford did all on there own.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Right, but here we are lining up like lemmings to be reamed by this company. This will need to be part of the narrative.

If the customers collectively said "f#<k off?, these politician-like business leaders would change their ways. Myself included. I have been desperately trying to find an alternative vehicle and put this farce behind me, but every time I see a Bronco I somehow convince myself to stay.
It's still an awesome vehicle! If the timing works for me I'll stay, if not I'll get a Wrangler. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

BuckyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No one knew allocations would move from being 50% based on the number of reservations (which already broke a promise) to 12.5%. No one could have guessed @Ford Motor Company would bend over their reservation holders that bad.
It could be very reasonably inferred over a year ago that going to one of those dealers was risky in terms of how long you'd wait. Plenty of people in the know here sounded the alarm multiple times. I was considering Granger before 2021 allocations came out, and completely wrote that off as an option after they did.

Ford isn't "bending over their reservation holders". They've got over 100,000 of those and this affects a very small minority. Not to mention, haven't they already said those reservation holders can move their reservation? Some here even have already done so...

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I read they have 800+ reservations. That means even if they got double the allocation for 2022, there are STILL hundreds pushed out to 2023 or longer.

I would never place an order with them if I was told this in advance. That begs the question, did they tell people that?
So I've wasted my entire day it feels on this thread. Imma check out at this point because I'm absolutely over reading posts like this. But before I go.....

All you told ya so's that keep speaking as a position of authority on what Granger knew or didnt know and as if you've had a single interaction or a shred of knowledge on the experience, just stop. Find a thread to argue about tire and wheel combos or catch cans. Seriously. Do you get off kicking people when their down?? Is that what's going on with you people?

I'm a completed Granger Bronco transaction. There are a number of us. We'll be the ones speaking on the Granger experience. Not you.

OP
OP

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have been desperately trying to find an alternative vehicle and put this farce behind me, but every time I see a Bronco I somehow convince myself to stay.
I keep trying to convince myself I want a wrangler or gladiator instead, but no matter how hard or gentle ford keeps trying to fuck me, I just can't beat the value and looks of a 2dr base mansquatch. Jeep's Xtreme Recon is still 4dr and auto only, and I am generally not a chrysler fan.

For real though, if I was a 4dr, 2.7, lux, BL, leather, hardtop type customer, i would have ordered a 392 over a month ago and never looked back. -6% under invoice is like 69K with the recon pack. Compared to a 62K badlands that I have to hunt for a dealer with allocation to find and BEG them to let me pay MSRP? please...

Willys 2dr manual xtreme recon shows up, and that will be the final nail in the Bronco coffin for me.

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the customers collectively said "f#<k off?, these politician-like business leaders would change their ways. Myself included. I have been desperately trying to find an alternative vehicle and put this farce behind me, but every time I see a Bronco I somehow convince myself to stay.
Maybe the 2023 4runner will change our mind's

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It could be very reasonably inferred over a year ago that going to one of those dealers was risky in terms of how long you'd wait. Plenty of people in the know here sounded the alarm multiple times. I was considering Granger before 2021 allocations came out, and completely wrote that off as an option after they did.

Ford isn't "bending over their reservation holders". They've got over 100,000 of those and this affects a very small minority. Not to mention, haven't they already said those reservation holders can move their reservation? Some here even have already done so...
Dude, putting in writing that "all reservations will be built before dealer stock"...and then sending thousands of dealer stock units out to preferred dealers while reservation holders sit with nothing is exactly "bending over their reservation holders". They promised one thing to get reservations...and are doing another.
Sponsored

Last edited: