Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You are saying that Granger or Chapman got mad at you and told you to mind your own business? And that you won't link to it?
Ok then.
It was in a massive Granger thread a year ago. If you've ever tried searching archives here, you'll know you may need to set aside a large block of time to do. I don't care about the point enough to do that. The Granger fan boy in you is just trying to push peoples buttons without any more to back up what you keep saying than the rest of us. Everyone is frustrated and just continues to aimlessly point fingers.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't call the dealers dirtbags. That's a bit much. They just took a risk that didn't pay off. They got got.
He was talking about Levine...I think you are speaking of the mega-dealers that whined to Ford about being out-competed for reservations. I agree with both of you.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didn’t say I was surprised. It’s the fact folks like you accept it.
I accept it because I'm a realist and what the dealers were doing wasn't a realistic long term situation that Ford would let continually happen. Not saying I agree with how or when they changed it, but I'm not surprised.

Sponsored

Incommunicado

Big Bend
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't understand how pointing out expected reality somehow means that we somehow support that reality.

Why does everyone think you are attacking someone if you just point out that there was risk in that business model? All I'm saying is that there was risk and that any business attempting that model should of known that there was a lot of risk in it. If the dealers didn't know the risk was that high than they didn't really think it through and if they did know the risk was that high all I'm saying is that I hope that it was spelled out clearly to every customer that it was a risky endeavor to order from them.

I don't like that anyone isn't getting their Bronco's on time. The whole situation is a shitty pile of a mess. Is Ford messing up and going back on their word? Absolutely. But that doesn't mean that the previous statements aren't also true.
It wasn’t a risk under the original allocation. That’s the point. If they are going to keep moving the goal posts, forget it. Every customer that went to these dealers had a deal that worked with Ford at that time. So many morons were saying the deal was fake and we were stupid going for invoice. We’ll it was true and Ford dealers got butthurt over it. Doing this stupid Monday morning qb crap saying everyone should have known better is total bs. They will change it again and again apparently. I’m not getting rapid red. Now I have to switch to a dishonest dealer who has no reason to make any deal. Orders are in. I’ve done nothing but wait and now Levine gives us this shit and you cozy up to it? I hope you get your Bronco before Ford changes something that will impact your deal.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It was in a massive Granger thread a year ago. If you've ever tried searching archives here, you'll know you may need to set aside a large block of time to do. I don't care about the point enough to do that. The Granger fan boy in you is just trying to push peoples buttons without any more to back up what you keep saying than the rest of us. Everyone is frustrated and just continues to aimlessly point fingers.
Yet here you are, sounds like you didn’t learn anything.

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems as if Ford takes care of 98% of the customers who didn’t order with one of three dealers they‘re doing a hell of a good job. 2% of you are getting screwed, 10% supporting those getting screwed but the reality is the vast majority of customers don’t give a care or even know about this.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A year ago only Albert and Zach were posting here. I don't believe either of them got mad at you and posted to you to mind your own business.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I accept it because I'm a realist and what the dealers were doing wasn't a realistic long term situation that Ford would let continually happen. Not saying I agree with how or when they changed it, but I'm not surprised.
As a realist, do you believe that huge ADM is a realistic long term situation that Ford would let continually happen?

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A year ago only Albert and Zach were posting here. I don't believe either of them got mad at you and posted to you to mind your own business.
Lol Albert wasn’t a pushover. I wouldn’t doubt he told him to mind his own damn business.

Mybbackpacker

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 FJ cruiser (just sold), 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We would have also accepted Rivian as an acceptable answer to that question
I like the look of their truck. Ford does have a large stake in the company though.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am just going to dump this turd here... I bought from a top 100 dealer (probably top 5). I had two 7/13, about 830pm EST reservations. First Edition and a Badlands. Badlands has everything (MIC, LUX, TOW, 2.7 etc).

No priority, no discounts, MSRP+$150 doc fee. Obviously my FE was built and my Badlands is next week.

A dealer that normally sells 400 TOTAL vehicles a year getting 1200 of the hottest release vehicle in a long time (hotter than a C8) in 1.5 years of production just seemed to good to be true.

Blowing up the communication manager's twitter is useless, he is the messenger, not the decision maker. It was obvious in yesterday's live stream that Ford felt the law was on their side and that by deviating from an allocation method it would be more of a legal issue with the dealers. Levine and others from Ford on social media are going to take your feedback and consolidate it into "1000-1500 reservation holders are pissed off, they want their Broncos"

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey bro I don’t mean any animosity.

It was a realistic deal for our family and I’m grateful for it. I hate that others at the smaller dealers getting screwed based on rules changing in the middle of the game. I feel bad for Zach and the people employed there in addition to early res holders just looking for honesty. Granger/Chapman/SAC we’re just calling a game plan based on the rules given at time.

It’s more than Broncos. They’re folks concerned about their jobs. I was there. It was a great experience. But something was off and it had everything to do with Ford changing rule after all their own shortfalls.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lol Albert wasn’t a pushover. I wouldn’t doubt he told him to kind his own damn business.
Albert would only do that if someone was being very rude and dense.

Oh...
Sponsored