Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Supply and demand. Unless the demand goes away, nothing will change.

Maybe we should get the federal government to run car distribution. Fixed price with no dealer representation. Like they did in the USSR. That worked. Cars were 1 price and you bought direct. :)
I'd be perfectly happy to buy directly from the OEM and🖕to the whole antiquated dealership model...
Sponsored

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd be perfectly happy to buy directly from the OEM and🖕to the whole antiquated dealership model...
I would too. People dont really need to go to car lots any more. Most people know what they want then go find it. Where before, people would go looking for cars not knowing what they want and would test drive a bunch of stuff. Now its the complete opposite.

PapaWE

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Chevy K2500, 07 HD Nightrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I swore I wasn't going to keep feeding the trolls, but you sound so hungry. How about you start calling other dealers for me, and if you can get a straight answer I'll buy lunch at any restuarant you want. You newbies roll in here, and think you know everything. When in fact you really know nothing. You have no idea that my local dealer wants a 5K ADM on their Broncos. And to top it off they are a small dealer that will now be affected by Fords new screwing they just gave us. You also have no idea that the mega dealers around me want more than 5K ADM, or give the line "we'll have to see what the market value is when yours is delivered". You think I went with Granger just because of the price when the price played little in my reasoning. But, I am no John D Rockerfeller either. I'm getting damned tired of you newbies blaming me for the predicament that Ford has put me, and many others in. But, go ahead and wallow in your ignorance if that makes you feel better.
not a newb. A lurker.been around awhile just didn't get an account. Also not blaming you for Ford not building in order. But as consumers we all help by not walking head first into getting screwed.

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't say it's the biggest dealership but calling it very small is crazy absurd.

I didn't say it's the biggest dealership. Woodhouse I'm told is the biggest in the nation truck mountain and all. If you want to see a small rual dealership check out of one in Lexington NE. Granger is anything but small that pic is just a tiny pad on the edge. I was just there and expected the small rual dealership, anything but l was surprised. I don't have anything against this dealership but there is no question they are trying to become the next superstore. Not all dealers can take a loss on vehicles in a quest to dominate the market. Ford is doing what is the most fair.
What does any of this have to do with Fords promises of Timestamps, and restraints being the biggest factors in getting your Bronco. Who cares how big or small the dealership is.

PapaWE

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Chevy K2500, 07 HD Nightrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
JFC… FORD makes the same money no matter what dealer sells the flipping Bronco! The dealer “buys” it from Ford, then the DEALER makes the profit. Not the mother ship Ford. They already made their cut when the dealer gets the vehicle.

This is becoming a giant circular argument of garbage.

How about this. We all stop and agree that it sucks reservation holders aren’t getting their Bronco in a timely manner or some buyers are getting hit with crazy ADM. Agreed.
Absolutely agree. ALL reservations that Ford was willing to take should be honored before stock. And people should be nicer.

Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

HOW IT STARTED…

HOW IT’S GOING…

Do you see the problem with saying people should just switch from Granger, Mr. Levine?
Someone with "half brain" should have had warning bells going off that their salesman friend was about to screw them with a $10k ADM.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here’s some more funny stuff.

Here’s mr. insider himself in August.

E04AEA8F-00CD-4CC1-891D-F6AA0B2D23B2.jpeg
B3731F19-7B40-4163-AAED-0F750920C166.jpeg

I guess he knows everything Ford except this info clearly stated from last August. 😂
So, are you trying to discredit one of the very few here that actually provides factual info?

OP
OP

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I tried pointing that out a year ago and the dealer got mad at me for my comments. The usual suspects jumped all over me. Here they are, still defending something that didn't work.
It doesn't work because Ford changed the rules. We're not "defending" anything. We're asking Ford to justify how they view changing the rules after most of the reservations is fair to the consumer.

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, are you trying to discredit one of the very few here that actually provides factual info?
The only one here trying to discredit what he said last August is you and the many others claiming it was “always allocations.”

Because it wasn’t, it changed.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It doesn't work because Ford changed the rules. We're not "defending" anything. We're asking Ford to justify how they view changing the rules after most of the reservations is fair to the consumer.
Its a new year. There was never any guarantee the rules would stay the same. Levine says 98% of customers will be fine. A lot of companies would kill to be able to produce that level of satisfaction.

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its a new year. There was never any guarantee the rules would stay the same. Levine says 98% of customers will be fine. A lot of companies would kill to be able to produce that level of satisfaction.
More like 98% will be less screwed....
Sponsored