Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No... he was on this very thread brow beating us like you. Go help him out. He's getting screwed. By something he said would never happen, yet here he is dealing with it out of the blue. He doesn't deserve the rug pull just like rug pull on the numbers game. It's all part of the big game Ford is allowing to be played. I can't believe a Fortune 500 company bowing down to a bunch of shady ass dealerships.

I helped him out. Tweet, retweet and guess what, I didn't beat him up over what he should or shouldn't have known ahead of time. I just simply feel bad for the guy and his situation. Pretty tough to do, isn't it?
I agree sherminator got screwed. And I have also made post on the dealers web page stating just that, because no one should be handed an ADM out of the blue. But, my takeaway is that after he basically laughed at us, Karma eat his ass up.
Sponsored

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
There are at least a few 4D soft BB 2.3 no options out there with blue window stickers that i've seen. That part I understand; the factory shouldn't be sitting idle and if the only thing they can make is something no more customers have ordered, have at it.

Granger consulted their regional rep before setting up the program

Any single one that wanted to could have done the same.

Not sure why you think they are selling at a loss. If you want a 392 you can order one at 6% below invoice and get a VIN in a week of so.

It wasn't until I was told the original allocation formula that I believed ordering at Chapman would work out for me. Didn't expect Ford to change it from 100% weighted on orders, to 50% on orders, to 12.5% on orders.
Good points, but everything you hear isn't always the truth.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree sherminator got screwed. And I have also made post on the dealers web page stating just that, because no one should be handed an ADM out of the blue. But, my takeaway is that after he basically laughed at us, Karma eat his ass up.
Yeah. I’m not going to dance on his grave and bring that karma to my front door. It sucks for him and I tweeted the usually suspects for him. I hope it works out.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1) Not true in the least bit. There was no reference to MY21 when these were reserved, and Ford knew right away that they couldn’t build them all in 21.
2) You completely made that up.
Ford Bronco Mike Levine saying outright he does NOT care about Granger/Chapman/SAC 1634336640031

2021 Bronco

Ford Bronco Mike Levine saying outright he does NOT care about Granger/Chapman/SAC 945AC394-6E12-4639-B8A4-A63C0B47CB83

2021 Bronco

Ford Bronco Mike Levine saying outright he does NOT care about Granger/Chapman/SAC F47CF88A-9EB1-4F3B-B422-552C60B4D913

2021 Bronco

Ford Bronco Mike Levine saying outright he does NOT care about Granger/Chapman/SAC C148ADB2-C086-4474-BA97-23EB319C44EA

2021 Bronco

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1634336640031.jpeg

2021 Bronco

945AC394-6E12-4639-B8A4-A63C0B47CB83.png

2021 Bronco

F47CF88A-9EB1-4F3B-B422-552C60B4D913.png

2021 Bronco

C148ADB2-C086-4474-BA97-23EB319C44EA.jpeg

2021 Bronco
He started adding that little “for MY21”, after Ford buckled to pressure and changed plans with the allocation scheme. I thought everyone knew that happened….

Last edited:

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

He started adding that little “for MY21”, after Ford buckled to pressure and changed plans with the allocation scheme. I thought everyone knew that happened….
You ignored the first 2 examples. All 4 examples show 2021. That’s the point. I know about the allocation change. I was here too.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's what this is about... your feelings got hurt. Now it all makes sense why you can't move on and just say, "sucks for you Gragerites" or something along those lines.

Ford Bronco Mike Levine saying outright he does NOT care about Granger/Chapman/SAC C148ADB2-C086-4474-BA97-23EB319C44EA
Wow, my feelings got hurt? I've been on various Ford internet forums for at least 15 years. Do you really think this is the first time someone disagrees with me. When you need to try this hard, you know your argument is out of steam.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
the 190,000 reservations they gloat about. Which they could never fill in 1 calendar year, so they had to be talking about more than just MY21 because... then they would've been lying. Huh.
Didn't that boil down to 120k? The 22 game rules haven't gone into affect yet. Until 22 job #1 starts, everything is still operating under 21 rules.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
He claims someone from Granger talked meanly to him in the Granger October Special thread. It made him sad.
Amazing how people manage to twist words to fit their agenda. What I really said was they didn't like what I was saying in their thread and asked me to take it somewhere else. They certainly wern't pleased with what I was saying, but asked me to step out and I did. Has your argument really come down to he said, they said? You might as well call it day if that's all you have to keep it going.

ARKBronco

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mike Levine
Replying to @robtraut and @KogodBiz
That’s exactly the plan for more than 98% of customers that didn’t place orders with a small dealer that created a special deal to attract a large number of orders
Would we be in the same situation if many people placed orders at a “small dealer” and that “small dealer” charged MSRP?

If not…then everyone at “small dealer” is paying MSRP! (Wink)

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow, my feelings got hurt? I've been on various Ford internet forums for at least 15 years. Do you really think this is the first time someone disagrees with me. When you need to try this hard, you know your argument is out of steam.
Ford Bronco Mike Levine saying outright he does NOT care about Granger/Chapman/SAC 1634341048147

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Or if you are to having a Jeep use them for Jeep. What’s weird is Chapman ordered my 392 above their allocations and it still came in, he did give me the disclaimer that it Emmy not schedule but I think since it was a “sold order” it went right though. Don’t know the logistics but I got my Jeep and glad I don’t have to wait for a bronco. Life’s to short to wait that long for a vehicle to come.
I appreciate that option but pretty comfortable with the Jeep I am currently driving - so if the Chapman thing falls through, and I have no reason to think it will based on how they have performed so far and some folks have reported no trouble, I will just wait for Bronco madness to taper down. But I like my chances with Chapman and just waiting at this point
Sponsored