Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is that you? :unsure:
Go look at your posts about the dealer yelling at you or whatever you keep bringing up. You’ve referred to it a few times in this thread. You’re butthurt. I’m following along with the conversation, you aren’t.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bronco216g

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 & 2013 C63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I appreciate that option but pretty comfortable with the Jeep I am currently driving - so if the Chapman thing falls through, and I have no reason to think it will based on how they have performed so far and some folks have reported no trouble, I will just wait for Bronco madness to taper down. But I like my chances with Chapman and just waiting at this point
Can’t go wrong with Chapman.

Stompr

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has completely forgotten where they came from.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Go look at your posts about the dealer yelling at you or whatever you keep bringing up. You’ve referred to it a few times in this thread. You’re butthurt. I’m flowing along with the conversation, you aren’t.
Someone asked, so I responded what I said. You turned it into something bigger than what there ever was and now you seem to be the one who's butthurt. I've said at least 3 times the dealer asked me to step out of their thread. I never said anything about yelling because there was no yelling. They simply asked me to take it somewhere else and I did. Why are you having such a tough time with this?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How to win the allocation game.

1. Have a early reservation
2. Find a dealer with high volume
3. Verify MSRP or lower
4. Find out range of reservation numbers, higher the better
5. Call customer service to move order
6. Provide excuses - "my mom died and I moved" or whatever Levine-like excuse will work.
7. Bump some sucker out of YOUR spot. After all, reservation timestamps are King.
8. Celebrate your victory as pictured below!

May the odds be ever in your favor.

bill-lumbergh-office-space.gif

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Someone asked, so I responded what I said. You turned it into something bigger than what there ever was and now you seem to be the one who's butthurt. I've said at least 3 times the dealer asked me to step out of their thread. I never said anything about yelling because there was no yelling. They simply asked me to take it somewhere else and I did. Why are you having such a tough time with this?
You have the axe to grind, keep grinding it. You’ll get responses when you do.

Enjoy your weekend, time to get off the time waster and think about how I want to navigate the situation with Granger or moving the order.

Good luck to you.

Caseoftexas

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

TBH I don’t care about Granger or Chapman either. I have never owned anything but a Ford and I have an excellent relationship with my local Ford dealer. My company maintains a fleet of more than 30 Ford vehicles ranging from Rangers to F650’s. I am a Ford person, not a former Jeep person looking to jump to the new hottest ride. I am an early day 2 reservation with every possible known commodity constraint. Based on my build, I fully expected to be delayed until summer 2022. Miraculously, I received a VIN for the last build week of 2021. So I am ecstatic. I think it’s hilarious that all these granger stans think they have clout because they [MAYBE] makeup 2% of all bronco orders. Get over yourselves.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

TBH I don’t care about Granger or Chapman either. I have never owned anything but a Ford and I have an excellent relationship with my local Ford dealer. My company maintains a fleet of more than 30 Ford vehicles ranging from Rangers to F650’s. I am a Ford person, not a former Jeep person looking to jump to the new hottest ride. I am an early day 2 reservation with every possible known commodity constraint. Based on my build, I fully expected to be delayed until summer 2022. Miraculously, I received a VIN for the last build week of 2021. So I am ecstatic. I think it’s hilarious that all these granger stans think they have clout because they [MAYBE] makeup 2% of all bronco orders. Get over yourselves.
Enjoy your Bronco

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You have the axe to grind, keep grinding it. You’ll get responses when you do.

Enjoy your weekend, time to get off the time waster and think about how I want to navigate the situation with Granger or moving the order.

Good luck to you.
My only axe to grind so to speak is that there appeared to be censorship going on here to hide the truth. Several including me were blocked from posting in certain threads. The truth still managed to be told and that's all I wanted to see happen.
Good luck with getting your Bronco. I hope things work out in your favor.

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stay pumped.

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Granger isn't exactly a small dealership. Their lot is so big I had to be shuttled in a golf cart to see the vehicle. Granger is part of the Des Moines metro, not really a small town either. This is more like a big dealer trying to dominate the market.
This is a joke right? You can’t be serious. Either that or you haven’t been there. The population is less than 1k people. There isn’t a single hotel. I can hit a pitching wedge from one end of lot to other.

You Had to be shuttled. Wtf.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is a joke right? You can’t be serious. Either that or you haven’t been there. The population is less than 1k people. There isn’t a single hotel. I can hit a pitching wedge from one end of lot to other.

You Had to be shuttled. Wtf.
Be nice. He might need the aid of a motorized transport

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Be nice. He might need the aid of a motorized transport
Ya I get it. I have those folks I’m responsible for. And I meant no disrespect if that’s the case. But most folks in that situation don’t go out of there way to describe being “shuttled” 50yds. Point is place is small. And so is town.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ya I get it. I have those folks I’m responsible for. And I meant no disrespect if that’s the case. But most folks in that situation don’t go out of there way to describe being “shuttled” 50yds. Point is place is small. And so is town.
Hehe I know :) his claim was a bit of a reach
Sponsored