Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nobody can manufacture anything like pancakes right now. There will likely be major constraints for 22 as well. You blame who you want to, and I'll blame who I want to but it won't change anything.
"right now", is not 2022

"will likely be", is conjecture, not fact; what factual information do you have that Ford will not be at full production jan 2022?

"You blame"; blame is not in my post, or even relevant to the post

your response to my post reeks of superficiality
Sponsored

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
The only people who seem to care about blame is the weird apologists that keep showing up. Most of us care about fixing the problem and only one entity has any real power to do that. Clear?
Its a good thing you aren't in charge of building anything because you don't have a clue if you think only one entity has the power to fix the mess were in.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
"right now", is not 2022

"will likely be", is conjecture, not fact; what factual information do you have that Ford will not be at full production jan 2022?

Serioulsy dude do you pay attention to the news at all? I just heard yesterday supply chain issues plaguing the indsutry are going to continue well into 22. I am in manufacturing and its hell right now, everyday another part becomes unavailable. Do I know how it will affect Bronco specifically, no, but it will be a challenging year for sure. Hardly superficiality to point this out.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Its a good thing you aren't in charge of building anything because you don't have a clue if you think only one entity has the power to fix the mess were in.
Sounds like he's a supporter of the dealer that oversold and now Ford is trying to punish. Funny that I just saw that entity responding to a very random comment that's more than a day old. I thought their phones and email would likely be jammed with customers trying to get some answers. Yet they still have time to deal with the nonsense here.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Serioulsy dude do you pay attention to the news at all? I just heard yesterday supply chain issues plaguing the indsutry are going to continue well into 22. I am in manufacturing and its hell right now, everyday another part becomes unavailable. Do I know how it will affect Bronco specifically, no, but it will be a challenging year for sure. Hardly superficiality to point this out.
Bronco Sport is on temporary shutdown due to lack of parts.

Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The only people who seem to care about blame is the weird apologists that keep showing up. Most of us care about fixing the problem and only one entity has any real power to do that. Clear?
Ford Bronco Mike Levine saying outright he does NOT care about Granger/Chapman/SAC 1634416044374

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was just a kid, but my dad was a small business owner then. It was hard times.
I know this is off topic -- but man I'm afraid for whats coming! Now they are talking about natural gas shortages. Amazing how fast things can go south.

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've gone through the previous 58 pages to see if there is an option that would move up my 24JUL2020 Granger reservation from a '23 or '24 build to something next year. I've talked to three local dealers and none of them would tell me their number of reservations or where I might land. Absolutely no desire on their part to help (I realize that it is their right to just protect their current order holders and not make it easy for me). I don't want to depart Granger but I'd like to know if I have any options.

Is Ford letting folks move dealers? Any Granger res holders get the needed reservation #'s/order info from their local dealers (Per Mr Levine's instruction)?

Sponsored

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its relevant to vehicle production in general. Entire lines are being shut down.
I've gone through the previous 58 pages to see if there is an option that would move up my 24JUL2020 Granger reservation from a '23 or '24 build to something next year. I've talked to three local dealers and none of them would tell me their number of reservations or where I might land. Absolutely no desire on their part to help (I realize that it is their right to just protect their current order holders and not make it easy for me). I don't want to depart Granger but I'd like to know if I have any options.

Is Ford letting folks move dealers? Any Granger res holders get the needed reservation #'s/order info from their local dealers (Per Mr Levine's instruction)?
My understanding is they are letting people move, but as you're finding out it's hard to figure out where to move. I also can't blame those dealers for not wanting a bunch of transfers in.

This is where I think Ford could do a bit more to help people who want to switch find dealers that might make that possible. That combined with the upfront pricing agreements would be a good start at least.

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Palerider said:

somebody explain why Ford cannot build and deliver EVERY reserved/ordered bronco on the books in 2022, assuming they are at full production jan 2022, say 10k/month. 120k broncos in 2022. Ford should simply build and deliver as promised. then after they get those original orders filled, they can make up any allocation formula they choose. that would be the honorable thing to do.

i admit i have always purchased off the lot, except the 2008 rubicon i ordered. dealer didn't tell me anything about allocation, or can't get it etc. just said 3 months will be here. and it was. i understand we can't just walk in and buy a gt-40 from any dealer, but the reservation-based bronco is not a limited production mobile, production should not be limited, or allocated past 2021. by jan, Ford should be able to mfg broncos like pancakes. i have not seen anything in print saying Ford production will be limited in 2022.

had there not been a reservation system, with Ford promises, then i understand allocation. but there was a reservation system. there were Ford promises. we did as we were told. allocation should be irrelevant if Ford can mfg broncos unencumbered for 2022.

markregel said:
Nobody can manufacture anything like pancakes right now. There will likely be major constraints for 22 as well. You blame who you want to, and I'll blame who I want to but it won't change anything.

Palerider said:
"right now", is not 2022

ok, my last post to you. read my original post, then your posts.

"do you pay attention to the news". objection; overruled; irrelevant, and badgering the witness.
"i just heard". i don't think that represents a fact. objection; overruled; hearsay
"do i know how it will affect Bronco specifically, no". uh...then you just contradicted yourself; not allowed to say production will be impacted, then say you don't know specifically if bronco production will be impacted. bad form, conjecture; objection overruled

fact;
in spite of the mfg issues ford has encountered; they have built 25k broncos ~ 6/2021-9/2021

what factual information suggests that Ford will not be at full production in jan 2022; and if they are; why can't they fill every reserved order from any, and all dealers in 2022?

which is what my post was about, and what your misguided response was to. i clearly said in my post "assuming they are at full production jan 2022 ". reading comprehension please.

the post was a solution to the allocation issue; which maybe wouldn't be an issue if Ford is at full production in 2022. instead of wasting my time with a superficial response, why didn't you just say "let's hope Ford can get there for 2022".

Bronco September 2021 Sales & Production Highlights

• Bronco Sales (September): 3,396 vehicles. Sales (YTD): 10,204 vehicles.
  • Bronco Production (September): 3,916 vehicles. Production (YTD): 25,539 vehicles.

Bronco September Sales & Production Numbers: 3,396 Sold / 3,916 Produced

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our first house in the 80's, I was thrilled to find a special low interest program we got for our first mortgage, 10.5% interest rate. o_O :unsure::eek:🤷‍♂️
That's what I thought it was during that time. I'm concerned about vehicle interest rates going up a lot right now. I can tell you that as livestock producers, we have seen our feed, fertilizer, veterinary supply costs all skyrocket. That is all going to be passed to the consumer at some point. It's unsustainable without price increases, sadly. ADM on steaks, coming up.
Sponsored