Gaul Piamatti

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
I want mike levine to build my bronco by hand using only a Phillips screw driver. I would also like for Ford to give me 10k off of MSRP and pay to have mike fly out to my house weekly to hand wash my car. Then and only then will it make up for the pain that Ford has caused to me, my family and my wifeā€™s husband
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So are you saying that the 1% to 3% should not be upset? That they should just forget buying a Bronco and "move on with their lives?" Do you realize that 1% to 3% is between 1900 and 5700 customers? And that many of those customers reserved a Bronco those first two days the reservation site was open?šŸ¤”

Wow. That sounds like some science fiction dystopia where the bottom 2% get culled.šŸ˜„

Plus, these aren't all Granger customers. The other possibly thousands of culled orders will come from small mom and pop dealers in rural areas who won't stack up well with the new formula.
It's really easy to go there and use that argument. Most companies would envy a 97% satisfaction rate. Of course it sucks for the other 3%. Many made the choice to be part of that 3% and place the entire blame on Ford for their misfortune, but it really needs to be shared. Dealer claims to be older than dirt, so should know how the relationship with Ford goes or could go. Some have been here long enough to recall there was fallout between that dealer and Ford more than a year ago. None of us really know what transpired but are making a lot of assumptions.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I
If you have no interest in conversation why did you join a forum? Moreover, I would venture the 1-3% are much more affected by waiting another 3+ years for their bronco potentially than you are by CHOOSING to read our complaints.
If you don't like what we have to say, move on with your life it's not going to kill you.
joined a forum for value and info on the new vehicle and to meet other people to talk about our Broncos. Thatā€™s what this forum used to be and now its washed down with people complaining about every little thing Ford does to ā€œthemā€. You have to sift through all the crying to get to a thread thats adds some value. Anywho I hope yā€™all have fun waiting to get your Broncos in 2 years mine will be delivered next week.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So are you saying that the 1% to 3% should not be upset? That they should just forget buying a Bronco and "move on with their lives?" Do you realize that 1% to 3% is between 1900 and 5700 customers? And that many of those customers reserved a Bronco those first two days the reservation site was open?šŸ¤”

Wow. That sounds like some science fiction dystopia where the bottom 2% get culled.šŸ˜„

Plus, these aren't all Granger customers. The other possibly thousands of culled orders will come from small mom and pop dealers in rural areas who won't stack up well with the new formula.
Why be upset over something you canā€™t change or you canā€™t control? Anything you do or say will not change what Ford does with the bronco. They are legally backed in every move they make. They never promised a single person a vehicle when we all reserved one. All youā€™re doing is stressing yourself out for nothing. And. When your bronco comes youā€™ll still buy it and or if you donā€™t someone else will and Ford still wins because they still sold your bronco.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, this is a crappy response, but is anyone truly surprised those dealerships that promised the moon and got hundreds of people from out of area to order there havenā€™t been able to get enough Broncos to fill that extreme volume? I saw that coming a mile away so stayed local.
At least we can finally see where your basic misunderstanding comes from. The dealerships promised nothing, Ford is the one that made the promises and dealers and people acted accordingly. It really is that simple.

Ford then decided they didn't like the results and added allocations to weaken and kill the reservation system. Same thing will happen with the other 'reservation' based programs soon enough.

Sponsored

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In all reality this affects like 1-3% of all order holders. Whoā€™s cares quit crying. Buy the truck or donā€™t buy the truck. Move on with your life itā€™s not going to kill you.

Rather than telling us to quit crying, how about just being supportive - or not reply at allā€¦ - itā€™s funny how this forum can be so polarizing on this issue.. we all want our broncoā€™sā€¦ no need to call people idiots or ā€œI told you soā€ or anything else. Thereā€™s enough shit in this world and, to be honest, holding onto this Bronco and this forum has given me a good coping distraction this past year - which has not been easy on a lot of us.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's really easy to go there and use that argument. Most companies would envy a 97% satisfaction rate. Of course it sucks for the other 3%. Many made the choice to be part of that 3% and place the entire blame on Ford for their misfortune, but it really needs to be shared. Dealer claims to be older than dirt, so should know how the relationship with Ford goes or could go. Some have been here long enough to recall there was fallout between that dealer and Ford more than a year ago. None of us really know what transpired but are making a lot of assumptions.
My anger with Ford revolves around my conversations with them directly. They are giving me information which Mr. Levine has been contradicting publicly. Why wouldn't a customer be angry about that?

Less than a week ago customer service reps assured me that Ford would build all the remaining orders for reserved Broncos in 2022. Furthermore, she claimed that Ford is prioritizing 2021 orders that were not filled in 2021.

This is contrary to what Levine has said. And several other forum members are getting this same information when they call Ford. But this is different information from Levine and Ford dealers (not just Granger) are telling customers.

And when you say a company would love to have a 97% satisfaction rate, you are assuming that 100% of people who take delivery on their Broncos this year will be happy. We have enough horror stories already about underhanded dealers to know this won't be the case.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In all reality this affects like 1-3% of all order holders. Whoā€™s cares quit crying. Buy the truck or donā€™t buy the truck. Move on with your life itā€™s not going to kill you.
That's right, just ask @elmystico! I would like to see you tell him to move on with his life.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why be upset over something you canā€™t change or you canā€™t control? Anything you do or say will not change what Ford does with the bronco. They are legally backed in every move they make. They never promised a single person a vehicle when we all reserved one. All youā€™re doing is stressing yourself out for nothing. And. When your bronco comes youā€™ll still buy it and or if you donā€™t someone else will and Ford still wins because they still sold your bronco.
I don't understand the point you are trying to make when you say, "Anything you do or say will not change what Ford does with the bronco."

How is that helpful? I think you are missing what is going on here. Granger had 203 Broncos allocated for the limited MY 2021 run which included a few months. There was no reason to think they wouldn't get at least that for the next 6 months. Ford drastically changed the allocation formula for MY2022. So most of us are running around in circles trying to get enough information to decide what to do.

Telling us to do nothing is counterintuitive.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's right, just ask @elmystico! I would like to see you tell him to move on with his life.
Way to make me start crying.šŸ˜„
But a very valid point.

I have the magnets @elmystico designed on my fridge and get teary sometimes when I see them.šŸ˜ž

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Way to make me start crying.šŸ˜„
But a very valid point.

I have the magnets @elmystico designed on my fridge and get teary sometimes when I see them.šŸ˜ž
Sorry, but the point needed to be made. There's no need to be just rude and insensitive to others. I know that I am guilty of it at times, but seriously, we need to me more focused on what can be done to eliminate problems rather than just throwing each other under the bus in some forum flame fest.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anywho I hope yā€™all have fun waiting to get your Broncos in 2 years mine will be delivered next week.
Yet another owner (or soon to be) telling people to quit whining. šŸ™„

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Rather than telling us to quit crying, how about just being supportive - or not reply at allā€¦ - itā€™s funny how this forum can be so polarizing on this issue.. we all want our broncoā€™sā€¦ no need to call people idiots or ā€œI told you soā€ or anything else. Thereā€™s enough shit in this world and, to be honest, holding onto this Bronco and this forum has given me a good coping distraction this past year - which has not been easy on a lot of us.
Some of us were only trying to be supportive when we questioned how a dealer was going to be able to deliver on so many reservations when many of us were at much larger dealers and they already had more reservations than expected allocations. Many of these people got angry and waived the honesty & transparency flag in everyone's face that questioned how that would work out. Now that it in fact didn't work out, the same group still wants blame everyone else but the dealer that should have realized there was a certain amount of risk being taken. I can't be the only that feels sorry all of the customers that may be waiting a long time for their Bronco. It's just as bad as being forced to pay high ADM, either way you lose.