Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with the time stamp portion. As we've seen though, you're build will be one of the biggest factors for when you get pulled. I've seen where there are still many constraints to getting built.
Mine is currently being built. Badlands Lux MIC SAS 2.7L and tow.
Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha...
I'm not a Day-One. And I'm one of the "lucky" people who absolutely does not "need" to buy a Bronco. It's a present to myself for paying off my mortgage in 6 more months. So the longer I wait, the closer I get to paying cash.šŸ˜

But privately I already know of Granger orders who are moving and jumping in front of others. And I wonder if the other customers are even aware.šŸ¤”
If they jump the line good for them. I think all reservations should be built in order no matter where you ordered, but ford disagreed.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Haha...
I'm not a Day-One. And I'm one of the "lucky" people who absolutely does not "need" to buy a Bronco. It's a present to myself for paying off my mortgage in 6 more months. So the longer I wait, the closer I get to paying cash.šŸ˜

But privately I already know of Granger orders who are moving and jumping in front of others. And I wonder if the other customers are even aware.šŸ¤”
If they are moving in front of others, they must have a lower time stamp and something Ford is able to build right now. That's the way it should be. I guess that also indicates the dealer is losing customers.

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Some of us were only trying to be supportive when we questioned how a dealer was going to be able to deliver on so many reservations when many of us were at much larger dealers and they already had more reservations than expected allocations. Many of these people got angry and waived the honesty & transparency flag in everyone's face that questioned how that would work out. Now that it in fact didn't work out, the same group still wants blame everyone else but the dealer that should have realized there was a certain amount of risk being taken. I can't be the only that feels sorry all of the customers that may be waiting a long time for their Bronco. It's just as bad as being forced to pay high ADM, either way you lose.
I hear you man.. I have read all 60+ pages of this thread, and several other threads on this. I see the frustration on both sidesā€¦ I just donā€™t think there is a need to get all mean.. we are grown ass men and women. I am a Grainger reservationā€¦ around 340 in lineā€¦ with a 7/31 time stamp. I have a bunch of not so great dealers around me.. and at the time, I didnā€™t have time to do my homeworkā€¦ also at the time, we could only switch once. That eventually changed but I kept mine because I had two really pleasant conversations with Albert. (Feel free to call me an idiotā€¦ I have thick skin and have heard that and more in my life.. I am not bitching either way).

If enough people bail, I might actually see mine in MY22. But I am fortunate enough to not need a new vehicle right awayā€¦ but am excited to live the bronco lifestyle, MY22 or MY23. I also think it might be interesting what happens when the raptor and/or Special Editions comes out - how many switch over, and maybe thin out the herdā€¦ (as I doubt reservation holders with time stamps can switch over to those in Q1 - should they come). But.. who knows how many times the game will be changed.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

TBH I donā€™t care about Granger or Chapman either. I have never owned anything but a Ford and I have an excellent relationship with my local Ford dealer. My company maintains a fleet of more than 30 Ford vehicles ranging from Rangers to F650ā€™s. I am a Ford person, not a former Jeep person looking to jump to the new hottest ride. I am an early day 2 reservation with every possible known commodity constraint. Based on my build, I fully expected to be delayed until summer 2022. Miraculously, I received a VIN for the last build week of 2021. So I am ecstatic. I think itā€™s hilarious that all these granger stans think they have clout because they [MAYBE] makeup 2% of all bronco orders. Get over yourselves.
Even though you're being a bit of a dick I'm happy you got a build date, and I hope your Bronco arrives soon.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Some of us were only trying to be supportive when we questioned how a dealer was going to be able to deliver on so many reservations when many of us were at much larger dealers and they already had more reservations than expected allocations. Many of these people got angry and waived the honesty & transparency flag in everyone's face that questioned how that would work out. Now that it in fact didn't work out, the same group still wants blame everyone else but the dealer that should have realized there was a certain amount of risk being taken. I can't be the only that feels sorry all of the customers that may be waiting a long time for their Bronco. It's just as bad as being forced to pay high ADM, either way you lose.
ADM is a loss right away and finds that owner underwater for nearly the duration of the loan on that vehicle (depending on their financial situation, obviously).

Honestly and Transparency donā€™t cost a thing and if the buyer doesnā€™t care to wait, like many Iā€™ve seen from the dealer mentioned in the title, then they eventually end up with a Bronco and a solid deal from the dealership. Iā€™ve yet to see one of their customers round up the troops for a social media attack campaign.

Those are the choices right now. Iā€™m sticking with my chances on the second choice. Good luck with your purchase in maybe the first scenario. Because I really feel the first scenario will play out for many many people whether you have bullet proof documentation or not.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™ll let you know in a week. I imagine itā€™ll be just like the one I drove at the off rodeo.
LMFAO, ya, that's what I thought back in August. Good luck though! I seriously hope you get it sooner rather than later.

Mine is built, and been sitting around Dirt Mountain Storage Complex since August. I didn't have a reservation and I didn't even express interest in a Bronco until January 2021. It's definitely not fair that I was able to leap in front of a years worth of reservation holders.

It worked out for many people who I jumped in front of, including you, because no one wanted to be stuck on Dirt Mountain.

Last edited:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ADM is a loss right away and finds that owner underwater for nearly the duration of the loan on that vehicle (depending on their financial situation, obviously).

Honestly and Transparency donā€™t cost a thing and if the buyer doesnā€™t care to wait, like many Iā€™ve seen from the dealer mentioned in the title, then they eventually end up with a Bronco and a solid deal from the dealership. Iā€™ve yet to see one of their customers round up the troops for a social media attack campaign.

Those are the choices right now. Iā€™m sticking with my chances on the second choice. Good luck with your purchase in maybe the first scenario. Because I really feel the first scenario will play out for many many people whether you have bullet proof documentation or not.
I agree taking ADM is bad. I wouldn't do it. I'd buy something else instead. I also wouldn't travel long distance to buy either. I have a reliable dealer that charges MSRP and for me, that's good enough. The only real fault I find with the dealer is they pushed a good thing a bit too far. The people that are fine there are those that may have 5 vehicles in their garage already and don't need a Bronco and are OK waiting until whenever. They will end up with a good deal in the end. Someone recently commented she

knows for a fact that many customers are bailing from that dealer, so it obviously isn't for everyone that signed on.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LMFAO, ya, that's what I thought back in August. Good luck though! I seriously hope you get it sooner rather than later.

Mine is built, and been sitting around Dirt Mountain Storage Complex since August. I didn't have a reservation and I didn't even express interest in a Bronco until January 2021. It's definitely not fair that I was able to leap in front of a years worth of reservation holders.
Things seem to have been going smoother so I think Iā€™ll be good but well see if not ill continue to wait on it. I just got a 22 f250 tremor to play with and i went to the Vegas off Roadeo on the 14th. I can wait a little bit. But i do have the in production on my tracker.

It happens. I donā€™t care if people jump the line. They way I look at is I control what i do and how I react. I canā€™t control what ford does so if you get yours before good on you. Ill get mine eventually. Itā€™s only a car in the end and no one NEEDS this car, because if you need it youā€™ll get anything available. I just count my blessings and live for the present.
Ford Bronco Mike Levine saying outright he does NOT care about Granger/Chapman/SAC 936A0B17-0F01-4CE1-A50F-77614979B566
Ford Bronco Mike Levine saying outright he does NOT care about Granger/Chapman/SAC 802D7BB1-55CD-4E7D-8686-69BCC21A048E

Last edited:

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Things seem to have been going smoother so I think Iā€™ll be good but well see if not ill continue to wait on it. I just got a 22 f250 tremor to play with and i went to the Vegas off Roadeo on the 14th. I can wait a little bit. But i do have the in production on my tracker.
Ford Bronco Mike Levine saying outright he does NOT care about Granger/Chapman/SAC 802D7BB1-55CD-4E7D-8686-69BCC21A048E

That's a sweet rig, but I still didn't deserve to jump in front of your build or anyone else's. I am certainly not complaining about getting a Bronco, but I had no clue when I started this journey.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So the Ford apologists didn't care about 3500 priority builds jumping in front of them, but all of a sudden fear ~1000 people with earlier time stamps being built before them if they transfer dealers? šŸ˜‚
Right. This website almost universally agreed that priority orders were, ā€œno big deal.ā€ But theyā€™re offended at other members who expected Ford to follow through on the ā€œbefore stockā€ promise.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree taking ADM is bad. I wouldn't do it. I'd buy something else instead. I also wouldn't travel long distance to buy either. I have a reliable dealer that charges MSRP and for me, that's good enough. The only real fault I find with the dealer is they pushed a good thing a bit too far. The people that are fine there are those that may have 5 vehicles in their garage already and don't need a Bronco and are OK waiting until whenever. They will end up with a good deal in the end. Someone recently commented she

knows for a fact that many customers are bailing from that dealer, so it obviously isn't for everyone that signed on.
Yep. I think there definitely are 2 groups. Early reservations who traveled for a good deal, but then realized they liked the transparency/service. Then another group (like me) who donā€™t need/want the Bronco right away.

I really think this ADM madness will calm down by the end of 2022, but thereā€™s going to be so many buyers caught in that situation. Eventually the social media attacks wonā€™t work and reservation holders are going to be left with nothing. Either an overpriced Bronco or no Bronco.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a sweet rig, but I still didn't deserve to jump in front of your build or anyone else's. I am certainly not complaining about getting a Bronco, but I had no clue when I started this journey.
Thanks i love it. Just be happy yours got pulled. its gonna be a rare one not many getting built this year.

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK. Here's an idea.

Every Granger Reservation that moves due to @Ford Motor Company having a tantrum about Granger being a great and successful Bronco brand ambassador do the following:

- Buy your Bronco from the dealer you move to but nothing else
- Buy any ESP, maintenance plans, or accessories from Granger Ford

@Zach@Granger would you be OK with this plan?
Sponsored