Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good news. Levine will now help us with dealers who charge ADM. It appears having a female Twitter pic will get you right into his DMs.
Screenshot_20211018-121247~2.png
giphy.gif

MrLevine current situation...
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Chapman experience picking up my Gladiator was fantastic

pulled up in the uber, saw my Heep outside the Ford dealer so went in there, set up the phone app with Liz and signed some papers that were already filled out and correct, took a picture, walked out to it and drove off. Didn't get to meet Tom so I will continue to assume he is a heavy set black lady with jumbo yum yum tits until I do.
What model did you get?

csj

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma OR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Which is which?
Ford Bronco Mike Levine saying outright he does NOT care about Granger/Chapman/SAC br3

Hint: the Ford is the one that weighs an additional 4 or 500 lbs.

Bimmerxi

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, BMW R1200GSA
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In case anyone's been waiting for an answer:
@mrlevine Fill your Bronco reservation orders ahead of allocations. We’ve already waited 15 months. Stop punishing your customers. #reservationsoverallocations
His answer tells me they just don't care.

in case he deletes his tweet, here's what it says:

Mike Levine
Replying to @robtraut and @KogodBiz
That’s exactly the plan for more than 98% of customers that didn’t place orders with a small dealer that created a special deal to attract a large number of orders.
Initial deal when we first place our reservations had absolutely no mention of an allocation system the orders were supposed to be filled in first come first serve order baring allocation issues. I wonder if there are any good attorneys on here to file a class action lawsuit against Ford?

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Initial deal when we first place our reservations had absolutely no mention of an allocation system the orders were supposed to be filled in first come first serve order baring allocation issues. I wonder if there are any good attorneys on here to file a class action lawsuit against Ford?
Yes its been discussed quite a bit but I don't recall which thread in particular, probly this one in earlier pages. Anyone?

Sponsored

ShroederK

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
This whole Granger thing smells exactly like the Wall Street Bets GameStop debacle. Someone jumps on and says GameStop is over shorted and we can make some money. Everyone jumps and the early adopters make out like bandits knowing that it can’t last. The people that were late to the party get boned deeply. The early guys start screaming about diamond hands while sitting on their pile of cash. The late guys hang on while going up in flames because they either feel guilty for having paper hands or they hold on to misguided hope that everything will be okay in the end. Meanwhile, there were many other options that could’ve yielded positive results over the same period.

Bronco216g

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 & 2013 C63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The Chapman experience picking up my Gladiator was fantastic

pulled up in the uber, saw my Heep outside the Ford dealer so went in there, set up the phone app with Liz and signed some papers that were already filled out and correct, took a picture, walked out to it and drove off. Didn't get to meet Tom so I will continue to assume he is a heavy set black lady with jumbo yum yum tits until I do.
Here’s pictures and a sound check.
Ford Bronco Mike Levine saying outright he does NOT care about Granger/Chapman/SAC A2C15880-3542-436B-B8B2-281213E9EF2E
Ford Bronco Mike Levine saying outright he does NOT care about Granger/Chapman/SAC EC1C773B-60FF-4738-B0EE-30C698470ACB

BigSkyBadlander

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Honda Element 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you saying the corporate arm of franchise brands of any type don’t need to care about the final customer experience?

The business model for Ford (McDonalds, Planet Fitness, ReMax, Etc) rely heavily a consistent high quality experience to maintain high brand image. This is the purpose of a franchise model and why franchise stores need to go through corporate for everything. Control the end user interaction with the brand.

Ford very much needs to care equally for its dealership and final end use customer. Without both, they are out of business.

This is an unfortunate situation that happens when rules change mid game. What if those dealerships that are about to build a Bronco experience showroom (or whatever does is calling it) get the rules changed after the put down $1M to build it.

Ive Got not skin in this one. I nearly moved to one of the discount dealers but instead stayed with my local small town dealer even though one of the top 100 is less than 15 miles away. We agreed on MSRP. I’ve been in to see a few units as they pass through. I consider it a win. YMMV
I'm suggesting that reality and everyone's feelings are two different things. Ford's best customers are the ones that buy the most from them. Period.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

C'mon Ford WTF are you going to do? Just continue to hang us all out to dry? People scrambling around playing musical dealers dodging the ADM scum bags, being on hold for hours, getting disconnected, its bad enough the allocation debacle & years until delivery but no other solution, no information....just the smug tweets basically saying screw the customer. What a stinking heap of festering shit this has all become. That they'd just let this all happen, really really says alot about Ford & none of it good.

JW, I also like to add..............nope, nothing left to say. That kinda sums up my feelings also.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

incorrect.
Well, welcome back. It showed you got banned, and I was wondering why. We may not agree on things, but I never saw anything you should of got banned for. I guess it was one of those "new fangled electrionic" goofs.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey... why didn't I figure this out sooner... We know who Dirty Mike is and he works at Ford. Thanks for the F-shack - M. Levine

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Your foresight is amazing. I tried buying local, and they refused to say what they would be doing for price. I saved approximately $3500 with SAC. That pays for my vacation next year. Local shmocal!
Theses local businesses wonder why they fail.....but it's consistently stuff like this. Outside of Ford it's hard to do anything in rural Georgia, nobody wants to work. If you try local they normally try to charge crazy prices, won't show up, or aren't bonded and insured. It's very sad.