Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey guys, I am super stoked to finally have my Bronco after patiently waiting over a year for it. I ordered a Base Sasquatch package with the intent of modifying it for offroad, trail, camping, family fun use. I am coming out of a GX470 that I still have and love and probably won't be getting rid of anytime soon. Old Lexy (GX470) will just have to be jealous of her younger sister while I spend most of my time on the Bronco. I have had this Bronco for about a month now so I figure it is time to get started.

I got an email from a different dealership than the one I ordered my Bronco from about a year ago offering $1000 in free Bronco accessories. My dealership was awesome and matched their offer and gave me a cool grand to spend on accessories, FOR FREE!!! I was pretty happy about that and that started my build.

Mods in order of installation date:
Ford Factory All Weather Floor Liners
Rear Cargo Area Security Drawer
Ceramic Coating
Redline Tuning Hood Struts
Etsy Mini Accessory Rail for iPhone and GoPro
Retro Hockey Stripe
Retro Bronco Badge
Warfab Front Winch Tube Bumper
Warfab Rear Tube Bumper
Warfab Bolt on Frame Rock Sliders

IMG_1527.JPG

IMG_1737.jpg

IMG_1893.jpg

IMG_1697.jpg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image8.jpeg

image9.jpeg

image10.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mike1976

Mike1976

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I still have to pull the new bumpers and sliders off so I can sand and Raptor Line them. I should have that done by next week. I am super stoked to see how it all looks together. I am still planning on adding skid plates ASAP in preparation for Moab in March and Spring in Colorado.