Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like that slanted look in the back, reminds me of the old hummvees.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
jeeps have those slanted backs- broncos should get them too eventually in the aftermarket. with this level of customization possible have to save a bunch of $$ for the accessories!

Sponsored

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes...but not a fobbit. ;)
That's what a POG would say.

Kidding aside, not sure if you're a gun guy but I'll try to post here if there's another veterans day barrel / ar15 part free giveaway this year.

Marine2146

Badlands
First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's what a POG would say.

Kidding aside, not sure if you're a gun guy but I'll try to post here if there's another veterans day barrel / ar15 part free giveaway this year.
Not sure what your obsession with the POG thing is about but figured you could find out Iā€™m not a grunt by looking at my user name or my 1st tank emblem...

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure what your obsession with the POG thing is about but figured you could find out Iā€™m not a grunt by looking at my user name or my 1st tank emblem...
Nope just a dumb grunt who realized the only Marines that picture a tow on a HMMWV would be a pog

Marine2146

Badlands
First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope just a dumb grunt who realized the only Marines that picture a tow on a HMMWV would be a pog
Well you were spot on haha
Use to have a lot of fun with new grunts when they came to tanks for a dog and pony show lol.
But in all seriousness I have a lot of respect for grunts, it takes a lot of balls to walk around knowing that the next step could be the last. Iā€™ll stick to tanks lol

Sponsored

lostone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude how do you even have a job left since the USMC leadership decided to make it the coastal artillery speed bump against China?

lostone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Need a render with the doors off, 240s mounted to the A pillar, and ma deuce in a turret up top. Bonus points for packs hanging off the sides OIF I style.

Marine2146

Badlands
First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude how do you even have a job left since the USMC leadership decided to make it the coastal artillery speed bump against China?
Iā€™ve been out since 2013.
Had no clue what you were referring to, had to look up the marine times. Damn... didnā€™t know they were phasing out tanks...WTF
Tried out the reserves a while back because I missed being in... showed up with rolled sleeves and found out they got rid of that too. Sounds like the leaderships all outta wack.
Sponsored