Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4RUNNER, 96 F350 CC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah got it, will check for that then, thanks for feedback! Is removing the mount for crash-bars pretty simple? I think I saw in a thread you can use a reciprocating saw to remove them?
It’s very simple. And yes a good blade on a Sawzall takes it off like butter. But the front body mount is integrated into the crash bar mount so I used the JKS max tire clearance kit. Very easy install and looks factory when done.
https://jksmfg.com/collections/ford-bronco-2021/products/ford-bronco-max-tire-clearance-kit
Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did all these things on mine, and the last thing I had to do was remove the plastic fillers between the rear of the wheelhouse, and inside of front fender/firewall (the black plastic things that look like milk crates). Dunno what those are called, they just bolt on w/3 bolts. Now I'm golden, other than my wheelhouse got torn up good in the experimentation process. I have 2" of body lift and 1.4" borne spacers. No suspension other than a 1" level to even out the rake from the winch. And ya. I have wheeled it!
Ford Bronco Minimum lift for 37’s? IMG_6149(1)

Mdsuits

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 f350, 68 bronco 89 samurai
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
37 km3s. No lift, removed the big plastic blocks, took the ends off the modular bumper…..wheels are -38mm offset so didn’t have to do anything with the crash bar/body mounts. I’ve wheeled it quite a bit and it will rub the flares at full flex but hasn’t been a big deal. I have fiberglass fenders coming so that should eliminate that.

C227A587-89B3-4ABF-95BD-17D81CD05D88.jpeg

Raskits

Badlands
First Name
Carlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 BMW M3comp, 2022 Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did all these things on mine, and the last thing I had to do was remove the plastic fillers between the rear of the wheelhouse, and inside of front fender/firewall (the black plastic things that look like milk crates). Dunno what those are called, they just bolt on w/3 bolts. Now I'm golden, other than my wheelhouse got torn up good in the experimentation process. I have 2" of body lift and 1.4" borne spacers. No suspension other than a 1" level to even out the rake from the winch. And ya. I have wheeled it!
Ford Bronco Minimum lift for 37’s? C227A587-89B3-4ABF-95BD-17D81CD05D88
Are those 12.5 or 13.5 wide tires?