Minnesota - Indianhead WI area - Roll Call

irishkpo

Raptor
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 300ZX TT, '23 BRaptor, '24 HLE 2dr soon.....
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I switched from a Wildtrack mid year last year to a Raptor and now that I finally have a build date that's close - Next month!!! it's time to find out how many people in my area are on here. I'm in the Twin Cities metro and formally a 40 year "Sconnie" prior to moving to MN so I'm claiming MN and the Indianhead area of WI.
Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I grew up in Hudson WI(class of 1983) and now live in the Twin Cities after my work diverted us to CA for 20 years. We will be selling our Edina home in a year or so and spending our summers at our lake home near Brainerd MN. I’ve spent a ton of time over the decades skiing and snowmobiling in northern WI and MN including the Indianhead area. For us there is no better place than the lake country of northern WI and MN.

Ford Bronco Minnesota - Indianhead WI area -  Roll Call 78AF2FCB-AB5E-4986-AE2C-DDC42309F8E9

armand0609

Badlands
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2020 Nissan Armada
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live south of the Twin Cities and moved here 5 years ago. Lived in Orange County and North Texas before coming here.
The Midwest has been my favorite place to live. CA is too expensive and Texas is too hot!

I got a full stable. I was able to find a Badlands 7-speed last winter and I picked up the Shelby GT500 last fall (took about 6 months to get built after I ordered it).
Really happy with both cars. They have been great.
Ford Bronco Minnesota - Indianhead WI area -  Roll Call PXL_20220813_171002254

OP
OP
irishkpo

irishkpo

Raptor
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 300ZX TT, '23 BRaptor, '24 HLE 2dr soon.....
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I too live South of the Metro area - AV. Grew up as a young kid in Chippewa/Eau Claire area and then moved down around Madison, WI for HS and College. Milwaukee area for 18 years for work then and finally relocated up to the Twin Cities about 12 years ago.

Just got the good news yesterday from Ford that my Braptor is done and shipping currently. Should be here the week of 3/13. Can't wait.

bozmosis

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford '21 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Live in northeast metro - Just got my Wildtrak about a month ago. Congrats on your Braptor. Looking forward to this spring in hopes of finding some trails. Total newbie to this and trying to learn as much as I can.