Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So if my Bronco ends up with Gloss Black Mirrors, is that just a cap that can be removed without destroying anything? (Molded color underneath) or are the actual Housings painted?
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if my Bronco ends up with Gloss Black Mirrors, is that just a cap that can be removed without destroying anything? (Molded color underneath) or are the actual Housings painted?
My understanding is that they are just covers (Ford calls them mirror "caps").... which would be easily removed and replaced or painted.

Last edited:

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My understanding is that they are just covers (Ford calls them mirror "caps").... which would be easily removed and replaced or painted.
Correct, they are caps. Across many Ford vehicles the caps are removable and replaceable, but they are not just molded underneath. If removed, they need replaced or reattached.

Jjk

Badlands
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We just changed mine. We bought them from. BFN Truck Shop. You can buy them painted whatever color you want.

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We just changed mine. We bought them from. BFN Truck Shop. You can buy them painted whatever color you want.
Not really an issue for me anymore since Ford switched to MIC colored which I would rather have. So at this point I just need a grill swap and some beauty ring swaps and I'll be set.
Sponsored

Reactions: Jjk