First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey @Lèòn - 2.3L + 2.7L EcoBoost radiator R&D is well underway. I'm hoping to kick off the pre-sale in October of this year.

- John
Cant wait, blog entries up or just a upcoming thread
Sponsored

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Deleted member 49144

Hi! Yes, I can confirm that they fit! I have a 2023 Badlands SAS with 2.7 engine.

The Whipple intercooler, Mishi charge pipes, and Mishi CAI all fit and work great! With the Ford Performance Tune and Sport Mode Forscan mod, my Bronco RIPS now!
im grabbing a whipple intercooler this weekend and I’m using an S&B drop in non oil filter. I’ll also be going with the Moshi charge pipes. I did notice that whipple makes their own tune, and I’m also familiar with the ford performance tune. Do you think one would offer a significant benefit in power over the other?

Hunger&SharkTooth

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
im grabbing a whipple intercooler this weekend and I’m using an S&B drop in non oil filter. I’ll also be going with the Moshi charge pipes. I did notice that whipple makes their own tune, and I’m also familiar with the ford performance tune. Do you think one would offer a significant benefit in power over the other?
I have a similar question, have the ford performance tune and thinking of adding Whipple intercooler. Any response to your question? Did you make the mod?

Deleted member 49144

I have a similar question, have the ford performance tune and thinking of adding Whipple intercooler. Any response to your question? Did you make the mod?
No I have not received any feedback yet. I would generally assume that parts should be purchased to go together. With intercoolers though, I don’t see there being a huge difference.
Sponsored