John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Guys!

I just wanted to bump this up with a quick update!

Our presale for the dual catch can kit will be ending Wednesday 5/18/22, so make sure that you take advantage of this special pricing while it lasts!

Also, our dual-can upgrade kit will no longer be available after 5/18/22 as well. Those of you looking to upgrade from the single can to our dual can setup, make sure you grab it soon!

Thanks guys! As always, don't hesitate to reach out with any questions that you might have!

-Nick
Sponsored

21BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Guys!

I just wanted to bump this up with a quick update!

Our presale for the dual catch can kit will be ending Wednesday 5/18/22, so make sure that you take advantage of this special pricing while it lasts!

Also, our dual-can upgrade kit will no longer be available after 5/18/22 as well. Those of you looking to upgrade from the single can to our dual can setup, make sure you grab it soon!

Thanks guys! As always, don't hesitate to reach out with any questions that you might have!

-Nick
Ordered my single can. Can't wait to install this! Hopefully supplies come in soon. 🤞

Los24

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey Folks - Since it has been 7 months since last post, curious for those that purchased any feedback pos or negative?

Tech Tim

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey Folks - Since it has been 7 months since last post, curious for those that purchased any feedback pos or negative?

Pretty happy with mine. We didn't empty it until the 5K mark and it was pretty nasty inside.

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed! We'd also love to hear your feedback too!

Pretty happy with mine. We didn't empty it until the 5K mark and it was pretty nasty inside.

Thanks for sharing!

-Nick

Sponsored

Los24

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for sharing!

-Nick
Thanks I am installing 2x CC system this weekend! Keeping Bronco for longtime hopefully so an ounce of prevention in my book. Also getting on my new SeaDoo GTX300 :- )

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Bronco Badlands Sad on order!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thanks for sharing!

-Nick
I just got my Wildtrak Bronco, 2.7. Lots of mods in mind, only so much $. Any discounts on the double CC?😊

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks I am installing 2x CC system this weekend! Keeping Bronco for longtime hopefully so an ounce of prevention in my book. Also getting on my new SeaDoo GTX300 :- )
Hey @Los24 - It sounds like you had an action packed weekend! Enjoy the new catch can setup and SeaDoo.

I just got my Wildtrak Bronco, 2.7. Lots of mods in mind, only so much $. Any discounts on the double CC?😊
Hey @Geronimo - thanks for checking in. I'm not seeing any discounts available right now. We appreciate the support!

- John P

Los24

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey @Los24 - It sounds like you had an action packed weekend! Enjoy the new catch can setup and SeaDoo.

Hey @Geronimo - thanks for checking in. I'm not seeing any discounts available right now. We appreciate the support!

- John P
Thank you Mishimoto. The kit is easy to install, but taking that CCV is a pain. Ford had to do something on my Bronco and just let them remove those connectors for me. I feel better about getting my tune in the future with these in place.
Sponsored