First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 and 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Product looks to be well engineered and built of high quality. Just put in my pre-order.
Sponsored

PghBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey gang!

I just wanted to give this thread a quick bump! Our presale might have just started, but it won't be around for long, so just a quick reminder to grab yours while the special pricing lasts.

Also, in addition to the black border lid, we have two special lid color options that are included with your intake purchase FOR FREE for the duration of the presale😱Head over to our website now to add some attitude AND style to your Bronco's engine bay while this offer lasts:

PERFORMANCE AIR INTAKE, FITS FORD BRONCO 2.7L ECOBOOST 2021+

MMAI-BR-LIDS_1.jpg

MMAI-BR-LIDS_4.jpg

-Nick
Ordered this morning! Now the wait.

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mishimoto makes high quality gear but I looked at their data and the power difference is trivial at best. I don't know what filter they use but the tests I've read show that none of the reusable filters do as good a job of filtering the air as a typical OEM paper filter. Turbochargers can be damaged by even small amounts of dirt/dust over time. I'll stick with a top quality paper filter in the OEM housing and save my money for other beneficial mods. I will be keeping an eye on the Mishimoto catch cans as they are beneficial.

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Guys!

I just wanted to come in here to bump this thread and give you a heads-up that we'll be closing our presale soon! Make sure that you grab your intake at the special pricing while it lasts!

As always, feel free to reach out with any questions that you might have!

-Nick

Sponsored

PghBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey Guys!

I just wanted to come in here to bump this thread and give you a heads-up that we'll be closing our presale soon! Make sure that you grab your intake at the special pricing while it lasts!

As always, feel free to reach out with any questions that you might have!

-Nick
Not only that but.... Mine just shipped! Christmas came a little early!

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Guys!

Just a quick bump since some of you might have already received your tracking info - We're starting to ship out orders! We're still keeping the presale up for a little while longer, so make sure to grab your's while the pricing lasts!

Also, just as a heads up for those who purchased the dry washable filter option - these filters are slightly delayed so they will not ship right away. I'll be sure to update you guys once they become available!

Thanks,
Nick

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to give this thread a quick bump to let you know that our dry filter options are now in stock and shipping!

-Nick

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Gang!

I just wanted to give this thread a quick bump to let you know that we're closing the presale and officially launching these intakes! Thank you so much for following along with the development process, and we're eager to see these installed and hear your feedback!

Thanks again, guys!
-Nick

Jeff Lebowski

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport SVR 2020
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey Gang!

I just wanted to give this thread a quick bump to let you know that we're closing the presale and officially launching these intakes! Thank you so much for following along with the development process, and we're eager to see these installed and hear your feedback!

Thanks again, guys!
-Nick
i ordered the kit through lethal performance as I had a store credit. Any idea when these will ship ?

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i ordered the kit through lethal performance as I had a store credit. Any idea when these will ship ?
Since these intakes were even more popular than expected, we are currently out of stock, but we're expecting our restocking order to arrive over the next week or two! This will get us caught up on our current backorders, and I'll make sure to keep you guys posted when we get our stock received!

-Nick
Sponsored