BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How many of you are still missing your 2021 Bronco orders now that we are into 2022?

I've had no update to any tracker since 9/3 and Ford customer service has immediately closed every escalation case I've opened (4 total).

Ford tells me to reach out to my dealer for the most accurate info and my dealer tells me to continue contacting Ford customer service. This is truly amazing.

I was assured by the vehicle registration team that all 2021s would be delivered in 2021. Well that didn't happen, so now what?

No one at @Ford Motor Company seems to think they owe their customers any explanation for this. Customer service is truly dead.
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah this is really something your dealer needs to follow-up on... the Ford customer service can't really do much about this. I'd ask your dealer to pull a Vehicle Visibility Report to see where the vehicle is, and go from there.

Ford (supposedly) finished out 2021 builds on the week of December 20th, so there are probably a handful of 2021 builds still in transit between Michigan and the dealer--hopefully yours is one of them.

But to answer your question, my dealer received their last two 2021 Broncos today--one of them apparently belongs to the sales manager who had his Bronco stuck at dirt mountain since July. Ironic that the 2nd Bronco built for my dealer was the 2nd to last Bronco to arrive.

LoneWolf1903

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still waiting on mine. It was supposedly built but hasn't shipped. Pretty frustrating to see people getting their 2022 Broncos before folks get their MY21.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
"In production" since 12/7. Holding breath...

Sponsored

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well finally I got an update tonight that my new delivery date is now 1/9/22, my old delivery date was 12/14/21 to 12/20/21 , won't hold my breath on that new delivery date either, Tried of being let down.

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger (SOLD)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Produced the week of 12/13, original delivery window 12/31-1/6, yesterday delivery window changed to 2/5???? BL 4D 2.7 HT. Tracker updated to 2/5 delivery date but still says in production, Fords vehicle visibility through the dealer says produced. '22's are being delivered and mine won't show until February? After at least 7 production change dates beginning in June this is exhausting.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had no update to any tracker since 9/3
What was your last tracker update? If you received a 2021 VIN you are most likely built.

DividedSky

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
11/23 build week. My modules popped 11/30. Radio silence until 12/31 when I got the "built" email. No word on shipping. My built email put delivery window 1/21-1/27 to Granger. My pizza tracker estimated delivery moved from 1/1 to 1/6. 1/6 seems very optimistic as I am a Rail delivery.

OP
OP
BadK22

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah this is really something your dealer needs to follow-up on... the Ford customer service can't really do much about this. I'd ask your dealer to pull a Vehicle Visibility Report to see where the vehicle is, and go from there.

Ford (supposedly) finished out 2021 builds on the week of December 20th, so there are probably a handful of 2021 builds still in transit between Michigan and the dealer--hopefully yours is one of them.

But to answer your question, my dealer received their last two 2021 Broncos today--one of them apparently belongs to the sales manager who had his Bronco stuck at dirt mountain since July. Ironic that the 2nd Bronco built for my dealer was the 2nd to last Bronco to arrive.
I wish my dealer was more helpful but I get the same reply every time, "let me look into it and I'll get back with you". This is of course followed by nothing.

I'm really blown away that Ford and my dealer convinces their customers to change from MIC to soft top just for it to be produced and then sit in a lot for 4 months with no status change. Then feels no obligation to at least give a real update as to what the problem is.

What could be so wrong with a car that takes 4 months to fix? I know there is a parts shortage but cars are rolling off the assembly line every day with these same parts.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BadK22

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What was your last tracker update? If you received a 2021 VIN you are most likely built.
My modules populated on 9/4, so its been built since then. My delivery ETA was 9/21. Once that past, the delivery changed to TBD and has not changed since.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My modules populated on 9/4, so its been built since then. My delivery ETA was 9/21. Once that past, the delivery changed to TBD and has not changed since.
Haven't heard much lately on the batch of builds in this timeframe that needed airbag replacement, that could possibly be the issue or maybe a QC issue. Have you tried tweeting @Mike levine or @Ford Motor Company?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You need to walk into your dealer and not leave until they give you an answer... even if it's just looking it up in their Vehicle Visibility Report and giving you a copy.

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Haven't heard much lately on the batch of builds in this timeframe that needed airbag replacement, that could possibly be the issue or maybe a QC issue. Have you tried tweeting @Mike levine or @Ford Motor Company?
Yeah, airbag recall fix was approved along with instructions to the dealers. However, someone forgot to inform the parts department and most of us are still waiting for them to find some airbags. I guess they must be different than the ~500 they're using every day to build '22 MYs.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish my dealer was more helpful but I get the same reply every time, "let me look into it and I'll get back with you". This is of course followed by nothing.

I'm really blown away that Ford and my dealer convinces their customers to change from MIC to soft top just for it to be produced and then sit in a lot for 4 months with no status change. Then feels no obligation to at least give a real update as to what the problem is.

What could be so wrong with a car that takes 4 months to fix? I know there is a parts shortage but cars are rolling off the assembly line every day with these same parts.
Wait you switched to a soft top and STILL don't have it?? That seems very odd.

I'll reiterate what I and @ZackDanger said earlier. You need you dealer to pull up a Vehicle Visibility Report.

The only thing I can think of is you were one of the Broncos that got hit with the airbag recall, but to my knowledge the airbag recalled units were built between July and mid-August... and you said you had a September blend date.

The vehicles that were just delivered at my dealer were all of the early MIC hard tops waiting for replacements.
Sponsored