Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where you at and what are you getting?
I’m in Brookhaven and signed up for a 2 Door Big Bend but may move up to Outer Banks.
Sponsored

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Madison, 4 Door FE, but with modular top announcement. Dropping down to Black Diamond and spending the extra on upgrade and accessories may be the way to go.

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who do you have your reservations with? Any confirmations on prices/deals? Mine is with Mac Haik, but it's been radio silence since initial reservation confirmation.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mississippi Man

Mississippi Man

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who do you have your reservations with? Any confirmations on prices/deals? Mine is with Mac Haik, but it's been radio silence since initial reservation confirmation.
I’m with Sullivan Ford in Brookhaven. No one has contacted me. The sales mgr is the son of a friend so I may try to get with him soon. I was hoping to use the X Plan but apparently Ford won’t honor it. Being a small town dealer, I don’t know what kind of deal I can get but they seem to be good people, so I will see. I will let you know if I hear anything.

OP
OP
Mississippi Man

Mississippi Man

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The threads about the dealer in Mobile has piqued my interest. I still haven’t spoken to my dealer about any deals they may have but driving to Mobile would be no problem for me.
If I find the time, I would like to start a Mississippi page on this website. I think it would be fun and informative. I wonder how many reservations have come from MS?

Ryderman1

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im in houston, ms which is the northern part of the state. I have not found any local dealers with any good offers. I am currently reserved with jones ford in savannah, tn just because i have dealt with them in the past.

Ryderman1

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im in houston, ms which is the northern part of the state. I have not found any local dealers with any good offers. I am currently reserved with jones ford in savannah, tn just because i have dealt with them in the past.
I am looking at big bend sasquatch. I would go base but base doesnt have area 51

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quick update. I have gotten in touch with Mac Haik in Jackson, MS. We've opened a line of communication, and I've informed him of some of the offers that are out there. While it doesn't sound like he is interested in matching those, I'm hoping he can at least confirm a fair offer in the next month. I still will be shopping around, but if they can provide anything decent I'll probably go that route just for the convenience. Otherwise there are deals to be had, not too far away.

Sponsored

BearPatrol

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Starkville here, Hail State!

Currently looking at getting a nearly maxed out 2.7 Base-squatch.

Decided to go with the Granger October deal, as well as joining the CO group buy since it's looking like I'll be in Denver by the time mines built.

Ryderman1

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I come to tupelo very often. I can drop you off an ole miss decal sometime when im there. For the others that live farther away, i can stick yall one in the mail. It will look good with most any color bronco you choose.
Sponsored