MN bronco owners, how long did shipping take

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hello fellow MN bronco owners! How long did it take you all to have your bronco shipped to your dealer?
Tracker says in production, I have a 12/6 build. Hoping it gets to me by end of year for tax purposes!
Sponsored

mjsmit75

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro ZL1
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Took 4-5 weeks from production date.. I had a week of 11/18 build date...took delivery last week of Dec, mid week.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Took 4-5 weeks from production date.. I had a week of 11/18 build date...took delivery last week of Dec, mid week.
Congratulations on the new Bronco! Definitely worth the wait. Thank you for the support.

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜94 M998, ā€˜89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer just called me saying my build and 8 others are expected to start mid March. Iā€™m surprised by this because I didnā€™t order until March 2021. Not sure if this is a trend across the country or this dealership just got their turn at allocations.

Last edited:

Sponsored

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IGH Ford just called me saying my build and 8 others are expected to start mid March. Iā€™m surprised by this because I didnā€™t order until March 2021. Not sure if this is a trend across the country or this dealership just got their turn at allocations.
Hard or soft top?

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hard or soft top?
Hard.

2.7, BL, SAS, Lux
Ordered March 2021 and reordered right away for MY22 but I donā€™t think that matters. It feels early.

Last edited:

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hard.

2.7, BL, SAS, Lux
Ordered March 2021 and reordered right away for MY22 but I donā€™t think that matters. It feels early.
Seems odd considering our salesman told us they had delivered 3 2021's by October. Ours is in transit but we switched to soft-top and they were suprised we got our build as soon as we did. Jan 2021 reservation 2.7 Badlands Sasquatch, high.

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems odd considering our salesman told us they had delivered 3 2021's by October. Ours is in transit but we switched to soft-top and they were suprised we got our build as soon as we did. Jan 2021 reservation 2.7 Badlands Sasquatch, high.
Exactly what I thought. It seems really weird but Iā€™m not going to challenge it.

Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My blend date was 3/29, built email was 4/1, and I picked it up at the dealer 4/14 after it had arrived the day before.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll report back when mine gets here. It's blend date is 5/3 so we will see how long it takes :)

Moose7

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover NAS D90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Blend date 3/7, built 3/15, shipped 4/18, arrived St Paul 4/25. Still waiting for it to make the last couple miles to the dealer.

OP
OP

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Funny this thread popped up, I was just complaining to my service department that it is taking longer to get a paint pen than it took my bronco to ship from the same place (for an ā€œAā€piller repair for the known leak tda or whatever they call it) and no itā€™s not on backorder. I had to wait a month for a loaner car after the parts showed up, but then they let me know they didnā€™t tell them about the needed paint pen just in case some paint comes off when they take off the seal. Well it did and now Iā€™m in a stupid focus for 3 weeks and still no pen. Soooo frustrating. If a paint pen shipped from MI to MN takes a month or more for a product that is in stock I canā€™t imagine the wait for other things. If the bronco wasnā€™t so awesome I would never never never do business with ford again!!!!! No troubles with bmw, treated like a king there!
Sponsored