First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We’ll see how it goes for me. Nothing in this process has gone in the typical fashion. My blend date was 3/3/22. According to emails and trackers, it typically takes a few days to be complete. Not for me; I got a built status of 3/21/22. Then it generally takes a few days before it gets shipped. Nope, didn’t get shipped until 4/20/22. My delivery window currently is 4/29/22 to 5/5/22, but you can imagine why I’m doubtful. I reserved on 7/14/20, so it’s been quite a wait. Ironically, my wife ordered a Bronco Sport at the end of January. It was blended, produced, and shipped last week. I’m just going to guess hers gets here first.
Sponsored

Moose7

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover NAS D90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We’ll see how it goes for me. Nothing in this process has gone in the typical fashion. My blend date was 3/3/22. According to emails and trackers, it typically takes a few days to be complete. Not for me; I got a built status of 3/21/22. Then it generally takes a few days before it gets shipped. Nope, didn’t get shipped until 4/20/22. My delivery window currently is 4/29/22 to 5/5/22, but you can imagine why I’m doubtful. I reserved on 7/14/20, so it’s been quite a wait. Ironically, my wife ordered a Bronco Sport at the end of January. It was blended, produced, and shipped last week. I’m just going to guess hers gets here first.
Did it ship on 4/20, or did you get the notice that day? I wonder if ours shipped on the same car?

Deuce

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did it ship on 4/20, or did you get the notice that day? I wonder if ours shipped on the same car?
I got the email it shipped on 4/20. My status changed to shipped on 4/19. I didn’t ask for a rail car number or anything so I’m not tracking where it’s at in the journey.

Deuce

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe I wrote too soon. I just checked the order track app and it’s in cottage grove.

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Funny this thread popped up, I was just complaining to my service department that it is taking longer to get a paint pen than it took my bronco to ship from the same place (for an “A”piller repair for the known leak tda or whatever they call it) and no it’s not on backorder. I had to wait a month for a loaner car after the parts showed up, but then they let me know they didn’t tell them about the needed paint pen just in case some paint comes off when they take off the seal. Well it did and now I’m in a stupid focus for 3 weeks and still no pen. Soooo frustrating. If a paint pen shipped from MI to MN takes a month or more for a product that is in stock I can’t imagine the wait for other things. If the bronco wasn’t so awesome I would never never never do business with ford again!!!!! No troubles with bmw, treated like a king there!
you should have ordered the pen yourself apparently....my guess is the dealer just didn't do it. I once waited 2 months for a sun glasses visor (broke on delvery) and then when they got it they had the car for a week (after made an appointment) to install. Dealerships don't seem to car about after the "survey" issues.

Sponsored

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

3.5 weeks to northern mn/nd border

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands '07 Grand Prix GXP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was built and shipped last week. As of today its in Illinois waiting to go to the cities. Once its there it's just about getting the truck to pick it up for central MN delivery :)

Moose7

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover NAS D90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Blend date 3/7, built 3/15, shipped 4/18, arrived St Paul 4/25. Still waiting for it to make the last couple miles to the dealer.
Mine arrived at the dealer on the 5/3, so spent eight (8) days in St Paul just waiting for a truck to get it the last couple miles.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Built Email on 5/11, Shipped Email on 5/12, coming on CSX hitting Blue Island, IL on 5/15 and Gibson, IN on 5/16. I am not sure where the train is going to drop the vehicle off. Estimated delivery days between May 28 and June 3rd. We shall see.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands '07 Grand Prix GXP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i'm getting sick of this fiasco that is shipping. Mine arrived in the cities on5/12. It's now going on to the 3rd week of sitting at the rail yard. My delivery window was this week and now has changed to next week. i'm getting pretty sick of them not moving anything and not telling us anything. My dealership confirmed its in the cities. Ford chat tells me its in Illinois and my patients is running thin. My dealership said they used to be able to go pick them up if they wanted but they can't now. He said if its not figured out early next week he's gonna raise hell with the regional rep and see if they can work something out

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Built Email on 5/11, Shipped Email on 5/12, coming on CSX hitting Blue Island, IL on 5/15 and Gibson, IN on 5/16. I am not sure where the train is going to drop the vehicle off. Estimated delivery days between May 28 and June 3rd. We shall see.
My truck showed up at the dealer on 5/24 and I picked it up on 5/28.

It's so weird that some go fast, and some go slow. Mine went to an apple valley dealer. Where are others dealers located that the truck has to go to? Maybe they are short trucks that will haul the particular direction.
Sponsored