Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even if there isn't anything going on, you could always go to Canyonlands & or Arches NP's. They are both really close & really nice if you have not been.
See you at the Rustic Inn :cool:
That's our plan, hit up the parks our first day.
Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even if there isn't anything going on, you could always go to Canyonlands & or Arches NP's. They are both really close & really nice if you have not been.
See you at the Rustic Inn :cool:
That's fair, I guess there's always the opportunity to go find something to do.
Looks like the Rustic Inn is a Motel and not Hotel, but offers pretty much all the amenities of a Hotel. This will be the first time I've stayed at a Motel, looks like the primary difference is the doors to the room are on the outside of the building instead of a corridor. Interesting.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's fair, I guess there's always the opportunity to go find something to do.
Looks like the Rustic Inn is a Motel and not Hotel, but offers pretty much all the amenities of a Hotel. This will be the first time I've stayed at a Motel, looks like the primary difference is the doors to the room are on the outside of the building instead of a corridor. Interesting.
Seemed like a decent place for us. Has a kitchenette, full size fridge, BBQ grills so we can cook some meals. On site laundry & you can walk to most anything in the Town.

You would have no problem finding much pricier places to stay for sure. At the end of the day its a room I won't spend too much time in :cool: YMMV

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seemed like a decent place for us. Has a kitchenette, full size fridge, BBQ grills so we can cook some meals. On site laundry & you can walk to most anything in the Town.

You would have no problem finding much pricier places to stay for sure. At the end of the day its a room I won't spend too much time in :cool: YMMV
Fair points! Yeah, it looks great. The last time I stayed in Moab I stayed at the Red Cliffs Lodge in the executive suite, and that only ran me $900 for 4 days. Looking at it now, for the dates I'm wanting, it's closer to $4k. 🤣

Rustic Inn it is.

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm coming in on the 1st so I can hit the ground running the 2nd. I do want to visit Arches one day, and there is a reservation system going into effect this year so plan ahead.
The reservation system for Arches NP was in effect in April of this year.

The road to Tower Arch, that starts by Balanced Rock and comes out on Salt Valley Rd is a good test for the Bronco 4-wheel-drive. They recommend going north to south, but if you air down the tires, it isn't difficult to go the other direction in a Bronco.

Also recommended for a full day trip is the White Rim Trail in Canyonlands NP. You need a permit to go on that one. The rangers recommend multiple days, but I did it easily in 10 hours in my Bronco.

Gratuitous photo from that drive:
pXIv7gH.jpg

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fair points! Yeah, it looks great. The last time I stayed in Moab I stayed at the Red Cliffs Lodge in the executive suite, and that only ran me $900 for 4 days. Looking at it now, for the dates I'm wanting, it's closer to $4k. 🤣

Rustic Inn it is.
It looks clean. The last time I was out there for Fall Fling years ago a lot us NAXJA guys booked a certain motel to capacity on some deal/relative or something. It was quite the poor accommodations & the whole town was booked so no changing it. But as mentioned it was place to crash & get you to the adventures. The same place on Orbitz when I was booking and had a bit of a chuckle from the sparked memories :D

Building memories, that's what it's all about. :cool:

The Beaz

First Edition
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm coming in on the 1st so I can hit the ground running the 2nd. I do want to visit Arches one day, and there is a reservation system going into effect this year so plan ahead.
Skip the lines and no reservation needed if you take your bronco into the park via the back roads, Willow Springs Road or Salt Valley Road are fun and not heavily trafficked....

OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Skip the lines and no reservation needed if you take your bronco into the park via the back roads, Willow Springs Road or Salt Valley Road are fun and not heavily trafficked....
Oh really? Sweet!

RobBob22

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Darn, I’m probably using too much vacation time to go next year, and probably my one opportunity to checkout tricky dicks seat beads.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks clean. The last time I was out there for Fall Fling years ago a lot us NAXJA guys booked a certain motel to capacity on some deal/relative or something. It was quite the poor accommodations & the whole town was booked so no changing it. But as mentioned it was place to crash & get you to the adventures. The same place on Orbitz when I was booking and had a bit of a chuckle from the sparked memories :D

Building memories, that's what it's all about. :cool:
Well, after a little thinking, decided to book a room at La Quinta for only $150 more, but my 11 year old daughter will get her own bedroom in our hotel room, plus free breakfast. Sounds like a safer bet, her getting her own space. Still going to be down there though and look forward to the festivities.

@Tricky Dick , feel free to update my status to confirmed.

Last edited:

Sponsored

F150rubyred

Black Diamond
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2013 Lexus GX460, 2014 Mustang GT,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, after a little thinking, decided to book a room at La Quinta for only $150, but my 11 year old daughter will get her own bedroom in our hotel room, plus free breakfast. Sounds like a safer bet, her getting her own space. Still going to be down there though and look forward to the festivities.

@Tricky Dick , feel free to update my status to confirmed.
How did you get $150 rate? I am seeing much higher. Probably will do an airbnb but still looking.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How did you get $150 rate? I am seeing much higher. Probably will do an airbnb but still looking.
Same. Fully refundable??? Life happens sometimes & I don't like to pay for stuff I don't get ;)

Dickzip

Everglades
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.