Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Utah is excited to have your Bronco visit!
I just looked at your signature, and our builds are identical 🤣
Mine is just a couple months older, was part of the first batch to have the hard top prep kit on a soft top build. 9/15 :)
Excited to see some Cyber Orange rigs in Moab!
YEEHAW!!!! Love it!! Can not wait!
Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've asked for the time off. We have a big project wrapping up at the end of April so I hope I can swing it.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm looking for advice for purchasing a camera to mount on my dash. I've used GoPro's in the past but I find them difficult to work with and the battery's don't last long. Anybody have a recommendation for a nice dash type camera that I can hit a button to record with?

OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First post updated. If I've missed anyone please advise.

I'm looking for advice for purchasing a camera to mount on my dash. I've used GoPro's in the past but I find them difficult to work with and the battery's don't last long. Anybody have a recommendation for a nice dash type camera that I can hit a button to record with?
No recommendations, but can't you leave it plugged in while recording?

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Personally, I just use my dash cam for all my footage. Seems to do well enough at getting all the action, but I wouldn't mind slapping something to the side or on top for more action shots.
I wish they'd hurry up and release that Ford Performance upgrade where you can use the cameras and telemetry of the Bronco and record directly to your phone. Doubt it'll ever actually happen though.

Here's a quick clip of me sliding off a mud road, taken directly from my dashcam:

Sponsored

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Personally, I just use my dash cam for all my footage. Seems to do well enough at getting all the action, but I wouldn't mind slapping something to the side or on top for more action shots.
I wish they'd hurry up and release that Ford Performance upgrade where you can use the cameras and telemetry of the Bronco and record directly to your phone. Doubt it'll ever actually happen though.

Here's a quick clip of me sliding off a mud road, taken directly from my dashcam:
What brand of dash cam is that?

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mgatto

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford F450/ 2023 Ford Bronco 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone from the Atlanta area going? I will most likely be trailering my Bronco out for the event.

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a insta360 camera, but I also just mainly still use my dash cam footage, Garmin mini 2. I just do a little piddling with videos for my own amusement and memories. Prette much use the dash cam for longer trail videos on youtube and insta360 for Instagram stuff.

https://www.instagram.com/broncos_bbq_and_me/

El Diablo

Badlands
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 and 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Registration confirmed! If anyone is leaving on the 4/29th or 4/30th from the Bay Area and wants to caravan let me know. Can't wait!

Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did a search for Top Rated dash cams and purchased a VanTrue N4 with GPS mount. I’m looking forward to installing it, make a few videos, then become a wealthy YouTube influencer that gets free parts to test. :cool:

Xjeepowner

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 16 JKU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just registered on Broncosafari.com.
I've been to Moab 4 times all with the Gone Moab group.
When I registered we didn't pick trails, with the Gone Moab group we picked trails at registration. How does it work with the Bronco folks?

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How does it work with the Bronco folks?
I don't think anyone knows just yet. My guess is they will take in to consideration your " How's your Bronco set up? " rating you selected and plan around that for the group 🤷‍♂️

BroncoTrail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So we register and pay, and then just before the event starts we're told what trails we'll be doing? Is that basically how the whole thing will work for the five days? Do they organize group get togethers for dinner or whatever or would we do that ourselves?

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to do this. I want to drive and see the route but prefer not to camp. Too soft and lazy these days and want day trips then back to the RV. I know I could have done it in the Jeep since it handled rougher stuff comfortable, I think the Badlands is even better. Glad to hear from someone who has done it. (y)
Ive been thinking about doing white rim on that Monday, the 1st. Found this article this morning.

https://www.earthtrekkers.com/how-to-drive-the-white-rim-road-in-one-day/
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.