Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That sharp turn on the trail using Trail Turn Assist! 😍

Ford Bronco Moab EJS Ride Along - Bronco First Edition with Brad Lovell (+ Bronco vs Wrangler talk) 1617421027395
Sponsored

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Truly an amazing video. Thank you!

I am going to admit I didn't love the wind noise/the driver talking about the problems making the hard tops.

Seems like it may be a bit hit and miss on noise levels - and this one has the headliner.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great video, I know everyone is sensitive to the road noise, but is easily as quiet as my LJ or prior gen Broncos already, so I will likely be fine with it. I have been in a soft top and found it similar to my Jeep. If this video doesn’t make you want the trail cam, nothing will. I already ordered High package after KOH videos, but this was even a better demonstration. Super cool!!!!

Bronconheimer

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're the only person I know of that has experienced an off-road ride along in both the 33's and 35's. So I gotsta know, any perceptible difference in ride quality?

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Fantastic video, very informative. Good to hear Ford is working on the wind noise, that's my biggest complaint on my Rubicon. After watching this video, I can't wait to hit the trails with my new First Edition. I'm glad it comes with the sway bar disconnect, didn't think I needed it but after watching glad I have it. Thank you for sharing, awesome job.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@TrailCartel One thing that struck me was the part of the conversation where you both admitted to destroying perfectly good vehicles with upgrades. Having gone through 5 different suspension iterations on my TJ, I completely understand those statements as I have been there done that. I spent loads of money on stuff I later removed and sold off for a fraction of what I paid because it just did not have the desired results.

Then to hear Brad really stress how much engineering went into the SAS and HOSS suspension, his impressions of it, (complete with an honest example of where it was not quite as good as SFA) and that he was practically begging you to give it a chance before you changed it.

That really resounded in me.
It's made me excited and impatient.
:ROFLMAO:

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is a video of my ride along with Brad. I have a habit of making major modifications to my Jeeps and he took the time to share some of his opinions and off road experience with me and I wanted to share it with everyone. It's a long video but its conversational and I hope everyone enjoys my ride along as much as i did.

Thank you! These are the types of videos we need. More “real” conversations and fewer uninformative walk arounds. Very well done, thanks for sharing.

Exodus4x4

Big Bend
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you. Based on all of your experience, where would you rank it on a 1-10 scale as far as somewhat purpose built factory vehicles? Probably hard to discard all the modified ones, but ...

Just because there’s always room for improvement

Sponsored

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, but these videos make me want to switch to the 2.7 auto 4dr, vs the manual 2.3 2 dr I had ordered.....

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I spent loads of money on stuff I later removed and sold off for a fraction of what I paid because it just did not have the desired results.
Wait. Are you an off-roader or an audiohphile? ;)

(That statement hits close to home.)

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait. Are you an off-roader or an audiohphile? ;)

(That statement hits close to home.)
Stereo equipment and golf clubs. We all know a guy . . . just wait one year and buy his like-new stuff seriously discounted when he chases the next shiny thing. 🤑

Ambassador

Badlands
First Name
Standing_Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 2022 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is a video of my ride along with Brad. I have a habit of making major modifications to my Jeeps and he took the time to share some of his opinions and off road experience with me and I wanted to share it with everyone. It's a long video but its conversational and I hope everyone enjoys my ride along as much as i did.

excelente