Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks, Blue! Hope to see you in Moab. I'm up in the SLC area and my

My Badlands should be around in a few weeks here in the SLC area, too, go to build on the 19th. Hope to see you in Moab some time!

Thanks for posting - sounds like Moab will be a reality soon!
Logan area here (formerly Heber City which was even closer and I know all the trails around there), I plan on doing the Moab trip too! I’m tempted to take a drive out to GJ to check these beasts out. Also our Broncos look to be identical except mine is in Area 51. No build date for me yet though. Going through Granger.
Sponsored

Mr. Hankey

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2d MT, GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a bit off topic but does anyone have an idea of when Vegas Off-Roadeo will open for reservation on the website? I wish they at least had some general guidance about how they were opening these up but perhaps they just didn’t want to make promises they couldn’t keep.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Likewise, there are even drill divots prefabbed onto the body.

My assumption is the dealer still drills these holes and the lisence plate assembly has a type of quick connect mechanism.

If that's the case I'm still not interested, no holes shall be drilled by my dealer.
I was skeptical about those "divots" when people said they were license plate drill holes, but it's not like I had evidence to the contrary.

I like the idea of these being easy clip-on, clip-off. That's the best possible way to handle it.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks, Blue! Hope to see you in Moab. I'm up in the SLC area and my

My Badlands should be around in a few weeks here in the SLC area, too, go to build on the 19th. Hope to see you in Moab some time!

Thanks for posting - sounds like Moab will be a reality soon!
If I see you on the road, I may (politely) force you to pull over. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm REALLY hoping they announce the opening date of the Moab location this week. I'd love to start booking some time off and get things prepped to head down.
Bingo, as a
Pretty sure all four are going to be year-round simultaneously. The Vegas location already has its Broncos.
I'm thinking Vegas will be the most Accessible for those having to Fly into an Off-Roadeo Location.

Summer it it will be out near Red Rock Canyon.

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I see you on the road, I may (politely) force you to pull over. :ROFLMAO:
Oh, that brings back memories of my 5th Gen Bronco. I was passing a line of semis on the left in snow up in Snoqualmie Pass one evening and they all decided it would be a fun time to swerve left. I wound up on a barricade and that thing never drove right since. As long as it's more polite than that, I'll be good! :LOL:

OP
OP
TheBluePariah97

TheBluePariah97

First Edition
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was skeptical about those "divots" when people said they were license plate drill holes, but it's not like I had evidence to the contrary.

I like the idea of these being easy clip-on, clip-off. That's the best possible way to handle it.
This is from my text thread with my salesperson. If you look at the broncos in the images I posted, they do not have the front license brackets on them. They are installed during the PDIs. You can ask to have them not installed and left in the vehicle like I asked my salesperson in this text. At least at my dealership, they do not drill into the body.

IMG_2602.jpg

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is from my text thread with my salesperson. If you look at the broncos in the images I posted, they do not have the front license brackets on them. They are installed during the PDIs. You can ask to have them not installed and left in the vehicle like I asked my salesperson in this text. At least at my dealership, they do not drill into the body.
I had that conversation last week with one of the guys at my dealership. I showed him where the front bracket goes and he said, "Yeah, I figure that's a hard pass." Zip ties and gaffer tape will look better than that. :)

OP
OP
TheBluePariah97

TheBluePariah97

First Edition
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I had that conversation last week with one of the guys at my dealership. I showed him where the front bracket goes and he said, "Yeah, I figure that's a hard pass." Zip ties and gaffer tape will look better than that. :)
My buddy's dad owns a Porche 911 and he refused to have the front license plate on it. So he carries a bunch of zip ties for when he's downtown (where it actually matters to have a front plate in CO) and zip ties the front license to it. He then cuts them off when he's done 😂

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They must be close to opening up the Moab off-rodeo reservations. Looking forward to it!

Squashed

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was in the dealership Saturday morning and was crawling under the one in the lobby checking out skid plate locations . Still no build date for my base 😜

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you didn't have an FE would you get a Badlands without Sasquatch? I dropped from an FE to a Badlands and have been wavering on Squatch.
Dang. I would have given a lot (realistic amount) to grab that FE off your hands...Wish I could find a reasonable offer to be able to purchase from someone. My dad had a few Bronco's growing up, and it's the main reason I'm getting it. Would love to be able to sell my Bronco on order (I'd give him a sweet discount ;) ) and find a FE....

Also, I would not sell it on ebay so I can legit buy 2 FE haha!

I know it's a very slim chance, but if anyone has any leads I'd be forever grateful!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
TheBluePariah97

TheBluePariah97

First Edition
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Dang. I would have given a lot (realistic amount) to grab that FE off your hands...Wish I could find a reasonable offer to be able to purchase from someone. My dad had a few Bronco's growing up, and it's the main reason I'm getting it. Would love to be able to sell my Bronco on order (I'd give him a sweet discount ;) ) and find a FE....

I know it's a very slim chance, but if anyone has any leads I'd be forever grateful!!!
Hope you find one that isn't too marked up! My dealership said they are marking up any FE that is abandoned by $20k!
Sponsored