First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What a blast! This was my first time in Moab and my second time offroading ever. The weather was perfect and there only a few other vehicles on the trail. Had the whole place to ourselves most of the day. The ice and snow next to the edge was fun.

That is such a fun trail, though I have never done it in the wet/snow. Any exciting moments with the slippery conditions?
Nicely done by the way.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BroncoTrail

BroncoTrail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is such a fun trail, though I have never done it in the wet/snow. Any exciting moments with the slippery conditions?
Nicely done by the way.
Because there aren't really any steep or off-camber sections the snow and ice didn't introduce any risk but I was still super cautious near the end.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon 2-door, RAM TRX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OK, The views were great but let's be honest...There was NOTHING tough about that trail. Maybe I'm just used to real 'Jeep trails' but that was nothing but a Sunday drive through beautiful country...No offense to anyone but let's see some Bronco's on tough trails!

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK, The views were great but let's be honest...There was NOTHING tough about that trail. Maybe I'm just used to real 'Jeep trails' but that was nothing but a Sunday drive through beautiful country...No offense to anyone but let's see some Bronco's on tough trails!
It's a great first experience trail. No obstacles, but you learn that you have to pay attention to how you're positioning your wheels in several spots. Well traveled in case you encounter a problem or break down. Also good for vehicles without lift or lockers. My suggestion to the OP was to sign up for the Moab OffRoadeo, and plan for at least a few days to try this, and more challenging, trails.
And yes--it's beautiful country.

Pikapp1301

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you by chance go over Hurrah Pass? We stayed at the Base Camp adventure lodge when we went to the OFFRoadeo. Did not realize that every day was going to be an offroad adventure just to leave camp.

Sponsored