SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Been watching these videos of the 6th gen wheeling. Really wonder how the non-Badlands models with Sasquatch package would fare on these same trails? From the looks of it, the Badlands has plenty front travel.
My understanding is the bare bones badlands has even more articulation so it may do even better.
Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Where's the "beating a dead horse" emoji for everyone complaining about not having as many AC vents as they would like??? ?

Great to see these things doing some pretty legit offroading. I need it in my driveway already.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where's the "beating a dead horse" emoji for everyone complaining about not having as many AC vents as they would like??? ?
The dead horse was beaten so much by the blue interior and tow rating guys that it was vaporized. :(

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The dead horse was beaten so much by the blue interior and tow rating guys that it was vaporized. :(
I'm man enough to admit I was part of that blue interior brigade. I'm still annoyed by it but hasn't affected my decision in any way and I'm confident I'll live ?

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is all good, but if my rear passengers can't have centre console vents, what's the point?

It gets hot in Moab.
I think I heard the vents come out from underneath the back of the front seats.

Sponsored

unfortunate

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great to see these things doing some pretty legit offroading. I need it in my driveway already.
Lol it's a legit problem. Prior to the bronco I was eyeing Wranglers and there are so many complaints with the JK wrangler not having good enough air due to the increase interior volume and top absorbing heat. They finally solved the problem in the latest JL rendition having the center console rear vents.

Cypher

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A/C comes out under the front seats from what I’ve read.. granted it’s not as efficient as the center console vents, it’s something!
after spending 10 hours in the AZ heat today we have firmly decided that the lack of console vents has to be a deal breaker for me. even in the JLUR with console vents, and front vents pointed back our daughter was cooking in back. when it is over 110 for months at a time, rear air is a must. maybe it will be better than expected and I will buy one after checking it out in person, but will not be ordering within it testing first now. Maybe the Ranger Raptor will work out, or full size Raptor.

Last edited:

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here's a treat from Moab specifically for 4-Door Bronco Sasquatch reservation holders / future owners. This prototype is equipped with Sasquatch Package, automatic transmission and Ford Performance beadlock rings.

Holy Toledo!!!!??

Sponsored

Bronco II

Black Diamond
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost50 Year Appearance Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bronco is very Bad Ass

Here's a treat from Moab specifically for 4-Door Bronco Sasquatch reservation holders / future owners. This prototype is equipped with Sasquatch Package, automatic transmission and Ford Performance beadlock rings.

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Slightly off topic comment. Am I the only one that finds this vehicle hard to like in any color but black? And I have never ever been that dude that likes black vehicles only.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Slightly off topic comment. Am I the only one that finds this vehicle hard to like in any color but black? And I have never ever been that dude that likes black vehicles only.
Funny, i don't like it at all in Black. Can't see the lines!

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
As someone who currently owns 3 black vehicles. Black is second only to Area 51 for my least favorite color for the Bronco so far.