Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hahaha, okay! I'm just eyeballing this stuff here.
Pretty good eyeballs!

Ok, they can't find their other green, so I have a change up request .... if you're able. If you could use a black Bronco with this band olive/tan color like what is in my profile pic? I wouldn't trouble yourself at all if too much work. Thank you again ....

Ford Bronco Mock up of what I am thinking for my custom paint job. 2021-Ford-Bronco-Rendering-Custom-Matte-Tan-Exterior-001-Front-Three-Quarters

OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty good eyeballs!

Ok, they can't find their other green, so I have a change up request .... if you're able. If you could use a black Bronco with this band olive/tan color like what is in my profile pic? I wouldn't trouble yourself at all if too much work. Thank you again ....

Ford Bronco Mock up of what I am thinking for my custom paint job. 2021-Ford-Bronco-Rendering-Custom-Matte-Tan-Exterior-001-Front-Three-Quarters
Yeah, I gave it a shot and it didn't turn out too great. Still learning and all. Sorry.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, I gave it a shot and it didn't turn out too great. Still learning and all. Sorry.
Thank you for trying! Yes, at least you have a head start in learning to make these changes. I need to start learning ... just for the Bronco ?

rhinoamerican

Wildtrak
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's it! Sometimes some colors look better on the 2dr than the 4dr but I agree with you it doesn't look bad on the 4dr :)
I've been thinking maybe I should change my build from Cactus Gray to White so it would be easier to wrap with just that orange stripe down both sides.

Sponsored

Thundar

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RangeRover, Jk Rubi, Renegade, F-250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry for the bad photo editing skills. Just taught myself how to do this today. Still a bit off from what I'm thinking. But this is close.

Added these so people don't have to scroll through.

I like all of them!

bronco_color02.jpg

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love it! The 2-Door is the best canvas. I hadn't even thought about a custom paint job until this. Hmmmmm....
I have also been inspired by the Filson rig, but with the above color (Brittany Blue). I would replace the green with the blue and obviously eliminate the giant shield and fire logos. I also would keep the frame surrounding the windshield white (with white remaining on the interior body color parts). I have no way of creating a render of the idea and feel I've already asked too much from others who are capable with photo editing software.

Ford Bronco Mock up of what I am thinking for my custom paint job. filson-bronco-wildland-fire-rig-concept-52-jpg-

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The orange and white is what I've been thinking I would do... and with the modularity I'm even wondering how hard it would be to do DIY with a little patience... but that Velocity over Iconic has me too now. I'm leaning base lately, White, with Velocity a close 2nd... heck, if I go white I might even do each side different :D Red on the Passenger Blue on the driver.

Sorry for the bad photo editing skills. Just taught myself how to do this today. Still a bit off from what I'm thinking. But this is close.
Ford Bronco Mock up of what I am thinking for my custom paint job. filson-bronco-wildland-fire-rig-concept-52-jpg-

Added these so people don't have to scroll through.

OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been thinking maybe I should change my build from Cactus Gray to White so it would be easier to wrap with just that orange stripe down both sides.
That's one reason I'm buying an Oxford White Badlands. ?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The orange and white is what I've been thinking I would do... and with the modularity I'm even wondering how hard it would be to do DIY with a little patience... but that Velocity over Iconic has me too now. I'm leaning base lately, White, with Velocity a close 2nd... heck, if I go white I might even do each side different :D Red on the Passenger Blue on the driver.
I'm really happy with how the Velocity Blue and Iconic Silver turned out. The only thing I might change is making the sports bars Iconic Silver too.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm really happy with how the Velocity Blue and Iconic Silver turned out. The only thing I might change is making the sports bars Iconic Silver too.
the velicity/iconic will probably look the best with the MIC top too

texandy89

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Escape SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the "modular" design of the new Bronc. Let's companies make parts to make it retro for other gens as well. Looks a a lot like a 3rd gen. (y) (y)
I like the fender flares on those two Broncos the rounded ones on the new ones look a little bit not good looking as the two pictures on the ones you just shared awesome.