First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
my current plan is to order one of those shackle mounts and have it in the truck somewhere, as "yes officer, I just bought this and am gonna install it tonight" way out of a possible ticket, though I see so many cars w/o front plate here in CA, I think the cops have better things to do.

But once I have my Bronco, I'm also gonna see if something like the the one linked here might work somewhere on the BL bumper, might need mods or have one made to fit around one of the more square 'tubes', but simple and easy install:

https://www.amazon.com/Smittybilt-4430-License-Plate-Bracket/dp/B001CF5EIU/ref=sr_1_37?crid=1TU27RDIKKEL2&dchild=1&keywords=front+license+plate+holder+for+jeep+wrangler&qid=1631735556&sprefix=front+license+plate+holder+for+jeep+w,aps,221&sr=8-37

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 12.57.35 PM.png
My BMW didn't have a front plate when I bought it CPO in April. So of course I got a fixit ticket in of all places, the parking garage where my work pays for monthly passes. The meter maids literally drive through the garage hunting for missing front plates and expired tags. It was a huge hassle to sort out, and now I have a cravenspeed mount that I can't seem to adjust properly to avoid the sensors. Still working on a solution. In the meantime - beeeep - beeeep - beeeeep
Sponsored

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It appears to be working! More people would rather freeze their ass of in Minnesota apparently.
Well I mean Minnesota ranks high in pretty much every quality of life and opportunity metric amongst US States and is consistently listed as one of the top states in the country to live and work in. Large amount of Fortune 500 companies headquartered in Minnesota. Decent cost of living. Emphasis on art, culture, and nature. Beautiful Spring and Fall weather. Okay summers that aren't the devil's armpit and many tend to enjoy the winter. Snowmobiling, ice-fishing, skiing, snowboarding, hockey.

Reactions: LMB