Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I roughly photoshopped a bull bar for the modular bumper. I had to cut the leg off the drivers side because the original image angle was different than my picture, but you get the idea. I think adding a bend in the side bars to keep it from blocking the blinker would look better. Ideally the center section would sit just above the bronco letters. That would keep the camera unbothered. I think it would also be sweet if it protrudes out from the front end slightly. I don't care for how 2D the oem bar is. If anyone or any companies wants to make something like this I'll be first in line to buy one.
Ford Bronco Mod bumper bull bar design idea 1637182484255
Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I roughly photoshopped a bull bar for the modular bumper. I had to cut the leg off the drivers side because the original image angle was different than my picture, but you get the idea. I think adding a bend in the side bars to keep it from blocking the blinker would look better. Ideally the center section would sit just above the bronco letters. That would keep the camera unbothered. I think it would also be sweet if it protrudes out from the front end slightly. I don't care for how 2D the oem bar is. If anyone or any companies wants to make something like this I'll be first in line to buy one.
You might be able to find a local metal shop that can make you one. I like it because you can see the bronco lettering

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Although conceptually it is pretty cool, mounting it could be tricky unless you drill the bumper or use some sort of plate attached to the current mounting holes.

OP
OP
Kmcran

Kmcran

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You might be able to find a local metal shop that can make you one. I like it because you can see the bronco lettering
I have been waiting for a chance to go talk to one that is supposed to be pretty good near me.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Kmcran

Kmcran

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Although conceptually it is pretty cool, mounting it could be tricky unless you drill the bumper or use some sort of plate attached to the current mounting holes.
I think if you have the center bars come down a little straighter you could use those 4 bolts towards the middle. That's where the oem one bolts up. The outer could carry out to the bolts on top of the end caps. Ideally I would want it to bolt on.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only change I'd make is the outer stanchion currently would prevent the removal of the end caps.

Slight angle change and pull it inwards and you won't lose any functionality.

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here you go. I just came across this 10 min ago. Looks like a solid price.

Screenshot_20211221-215033_Chrome.jpg

https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/BR6SB-P.html
Sponsored