First Name
mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anyone know when an announcement around potential changes, features, colours will be announced for this model year? Read somewhere that production starts in December.
Advertisement

RG7

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

Order banks for ‘22 are supposed to open on 9/13, but the recent email stated order banks now opening late September. We’ll have to know ‘22 options by then. So probably about a month away give or take a few days unless they push back MY ‘22 ordering.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Bronco
Outer Banks
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Order banks for ‘22 are supposed to open on 9/13, but the recent email stated order banks now opening late September. We’ll have to know ‘22 options by then. So probably about a month away give or take a few days unless they push back MY ‘22 ordering.
I agree. Ford should release the Build and Price sometimes before the order banks open. Now you see I said "should". Many things about this Bronco launch haven't gone as they should.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Bronco
Outer Banks
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I am hoping they will change from not making Broncos to making them. That may be a MY23 change though…
Aaron, if you're gonna dream, dream big....right. :)

Dogula

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Flex, 2021 Corvette
Bronco
Wildtrak

Thed

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Bronco
Badlands
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

The '22 B&P seems to be around the corner per Ford's website. Hopefully next month we'll see it come to light.

1629139296724.png

gentlemanbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

It'll debut on time on Sept 13... with tons of missing items and features. It'll get fixed right before the MY'22 banks close.

OP
OP
mdepll

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe they will add a few tiny tweaks that some piss people off….cup holders, better grab handles, rubberized cargo area including back of seats.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Bronco
Base
I fully expect it B&P to be available the same day order banks open, and for the B&P to be full of bugs and glitches.

Because Ford.

nminus1

Base
First Name
Henry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Bronco
Base
I think that this is a good new topic that should be posted in the NEWS forum as many of us, including first week, and even first and second day reservation holders (like me) know we will not be getting Bronco this year. Corral all 2022 news, rumors, discoveries including Ford official posts into a single place. JMO.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

When I was watching the YouTube video from the Bronco nation about the MIC top issues.
, it was mentioned that “new features” and “a couple special editions” would be available for the 22MY.

1st, what new features could they be referring to? We know about the Mansquatch and the roof racks, but what else? I would love Lane Centering instead of lane keep assist, Apple CarKey so I don’t need a key fob, body painted fender flares on Sasquatch, a bigger engine option, multiple wheel choices on Sasquatch, and sway bar disconnect on more than just Badlands to name a few.

nminus1

Base
First Name
Henry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Bronco
Base
When I was watching the YouTube video from the Bronco nation about the MIC top issues.
, it was mentioned that “new features” and “a couple special editions” would be available for the 22MY.

1st, what new features could they be referring to? We know about the Mansquatch and the roof racks, but what else? I would love Lane Centering instead of lane keep assist, Apple CarKey so I don’t need a key fob, body painted fender flares on Sasquatch, a bigger engine option, multiple wheel choices on Sasquatch, and sway bar disconnect on more than just Badlands to name a few.
Exactly.

ADMIN: lets capture all of 2022 stuff please in a single place to make it easy to track and keep up on....

aaronkwaters

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Aaron, if you're gonna dream, dream big....right. :)
I knew I was bing unreaso
Maybe they will add a few tiny tweaks that some piss people off….cup holders, better grab handles, rubberized cargo area including back of seats.
Can you imagine how mad the MY21 people would be if they added rear air vents? Armageddon would rain upon this website…

Advertisement

4 Wheel Parts
Advertisement