Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since Ford forced many of us to make the decision on LUX, SASQUATCH and HARD Top options and I am not busy having fun with my Bronco in the snowy mountains in Colorado (August 2020 reservation with a Badlands SAS LUX MIC order since early 2021), I had time to develop a modeling spreadsheet to approximate the odds of Ford delivering my build this year.

Sharing this with others if you want to play with parameters for your own individual use.

The Yellow parameters are all derived from various data I have seen on Bronco6G forum but mostly all rumored of small sample size for percentages of models, door options, top options, and trim levels.

Download the excel spreadsheet and use it however you want. Since it can't model exactly what Ford is doing or how many people are dropping options off of their orders, only God knows reality of what will happen with your order.

Feel free to ask questions here on use. This spreadsheet is freely licensed by me to any individual for personal use only.

This shows the snapshot for my build using the yellow value parameters in the attached spreadsheet.
BTW: I have decided to keep my order as is and not drop any options.

Ford Bronco Modeling the build outcomes of SAS, Top, and trim commodity constraints 1675093957608
Sponsored

Attachments

tater_70

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interesting

ummie4

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is a very interesting interpretation. Ford made it sound very bleek for Wildtrak customers but your guessing that a soft top non lux Wildtrak has a 86% chance of getting built. While a Hard Top non lux has a 72% chance.
I changed mine to soft top, being at one of the discount dealers with huge backlog I wanted to give Ford a reason to choose mine over others, well see soon I hope if it plays out to my favor.

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love the effort. Without knowing how many people dumped orders or dropped constrained items after the death email, not sure how durable any model would be.

OP
OP
BlakeD69

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love the effort. Without knowing how many people dumped orders or dropped constrained items after the death email, not sure how durable any model would be.
Yeah, about a nonosecond. We will see what happens by the March 7th deadline and see if there are any other drastic moves by Ford.
Sponsored