Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You need to go through your dealer to change. You can change your build until a VIN is assigned.
I actually just reached out to my dealer today to dump the tow package. Hopefully it helps to get my car sooner.

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the pics! I’m going Saturday afternoon. I like the matte black hood on the Ford Performance build! That light bar also looks pretty great. I leaning towards CO, and think the black hood would look good with that as well...but I want a white top, and probably a white grille/wheels, which would clash too much.

BE5OME1

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 SXT 4x4, 1967 Mustang, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello all, me and my Dad went to the Houston Auto show this evening and I snapped a few photos of the broncos. One was a tricked out outer banks model and the other was a normal Badlands (nothing special about it we’ve seen millions of photos of them) This is my first big post so please bear with me.

My takeaways:

The inside is spacious enough, I’m lanky 6’1 and I felt just fine in the interior of the 4dr badlands

FOR MY BASE PEOPLE (me included, 2dr base 2.3 manual), the bronco rep told me that you can fit 33’s on the base with a leveling kit. But the really interesting thing he said was that 2 dr hard tops are not affected by the delays (he said as long as I didn’t have the towing package and I said no and he let out a sigh of relief) because they become standard with the model. He said that “since it wasn’t an add on I should have no problem” He also said that because my order was so basic it would get built faster.

Now do I think he is 100% accurate? I don’t know. But I found it interesting.

ALSO:
I am really considering changing my color from carbonized grey to AMB. Here’s why, the ford rep asked me what my color was and I told him the grey. He then said “have you seen the AMB?” and I told him I was interested in it and he then told me to go over and shine my light on it. And omg it lit up like the cosmos. I really might change to AMB just because of that.

ALSO:
I while I was looking at a baby bronco one of the ford dealership reps started to talk to me. She said she ordered a badlands and she asked me what I got and I said a base with a 2.3 and she said that “the 4 cylinders are being built in september” Now do I trust these peoples “facts” I don’t know, but I feel like It’s right to inform y’all on what I heard.

All in all it was fun seeing some Broncos for the first time and I can not wait for mine to get here.

Ford Bronco Modified 2021 Bronco build shows up at Houston Auto Show -bronco-build-outer-banks-houston-auto-show-4-jpe
Ford Bronco Modified 2021 Bronco build shows up at Houston Auto Show -bronco-build-outer-banks-houston-auto-show-4-jpe

Were you allowed to sit in them, looks roped off?

Sponsored

Tmurder1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ALSO:
I while I was looking at a baby bronco one of the ford dealership reps started to talk to me. She said she ordered a badlands and she asked me what I got and I said a base with a 2.3 and she said that “the 4 cylinders are being built in september” Now do I trust these peoples “facts” I don’t know, but I feel like It’s right to inform y’all on what I heard.
I have a hard time believing that considering I have a 7/5 build date on my 2.3 Base. To be fair, my date has changed once and who knows if it'll get pushed back again.

EliasJr

First Edition
First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Ford f350 SD, 15 Jeep JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Seeing that AMB made me think of this...

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am really considering changing my color from carbonized grey to AMB.
As I have said in a few other threads, I am NOT a blue guy, but the AMB is FREAKIN GORGEOUS! If I was a fan of blue at all, AMB would be the color. It is the color of the ones we saw at the dealership in Richmond, Va.
I am Rapid Red and these pics help me to know that I made the right choice.
Love that black hood on there too.

Sponsored

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Ford Performance "build" has 295/70R17 tires (33.3") according to Bronco Nation video from Moab a month ago. The flares are made by Air Design and are in Bronco accessory catalog online. Thanks for the post and pics as I have a Rapid Red Badlands on order!

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for taking time to post your pictures and observations. Great to get a first-hand perspective from a Bronco guy who has had the opportunity to see, feel, touch a new Bronco. Best of luck with your new wheels when they arrive.

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Ford Performance "build" has 295/70R17 tires (33.3") according to Bronco Nation video from Moab a month ago. The flares are made by Air Design and are in Bronco accessory catalog online. Thanks for the post and pics as I have a Rapid Red Badlands on order!

Wow those are 33's. I thought they looked bigger. Maybe the flares will look even better
with 35's.

nco-build-outer-banks-houston-auto-show-4-jpeg-jpg.jpg

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. Never have been a big fan of the Rapid...but this...
Man.
In this lighting with the contrast, it is awesome.
Good looking rig.
The body-colored logo on the grille really helps it out.

OP
OP
kylearmani

kylearmani

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC yukon denali
Your Bronco Model
Base
Were you allowed to sit in them, looks roped off?
I couldn’t sit in the tricked out one, but I was able to sit in the 2 badlands models they had.
Sponsored