BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

@4x4TruckLEDs.com on your site there's a BD Squadron a-pillar kit that comes with some offset mounts. Are the mounts available separately and do they work with other brands of lights?
Advertisement

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

@4x4TruckLEDs.com on your site there's a BD Squadron a-pillar kit that comes with some offset mounts. Are the mounts available separately and do they work with other brands of lights?
Baja Designs doesn't sell brackets/mounts separately as a rule of thumb. They are only available with the lights/etc...

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

I figured but was hoping for the best :D
Why would you want to use anybody elses lights :)

We stock Diode Dynamics also. It should be mentioned you don't need the brackets Baja includes. You can just use the factory accessory bolt by the mirror. Baja makes it a bit cleaner by having a mount that is held down with 2 bolts and gives you a stand-off for a light. A bit nicer setup then just throwing the light on top. BUT you can certainly throw the light right on top, without the need of their mount.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Why would you want to use anybody elses lights :)

We stock Diode Dynamics also. It should be mentioned you don't need the brackets Baja includes. You can just use the factory accessory bolt by the mirror. Baja makes it a bit cleaner by having a mount that is held down with 2 bolts and gives you a stand-off for a light. A bit nicer setup then just throwing the light on top. BUT you can certainly throw the light right on top, without the need of their mount.
I'm interested in an offset mount so I can add slightly larger lights without losing the antenna. BD's looks like a perfect offset but I want round lights.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm interested in an offset mount so I can add slightly larger lights without losing the antenna.
Gotcha. Makes sense. We can customize the kit for you. I can't sell you JUST the mounts but I can "kit" together some XL lights and the Baja mounts together for you. PM me for pricing.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Gotcha. Makes sense. We can customize the kit for you. I can't sell you JUST the mounts but I can "kit" together some XL lights and the Baja mounts together for you. PM me for pricing.
Sounds good. My Bronco is a week or two from delivery so I'm doing a little research. Gotta get the Bronco first and then it's time for some customization. 👍

Shinoko

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Any word on availability of the front fogs? I live in an area with a ton of fog and rain, so this is essential, my drive home yesterday really had me anxious to get these on

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any word on availability of the front fogs? I live in an area with a ton of fog and rain, so this is essential, my drive home yesterday really had me anxious to get these on
Order them from our site to secure your spot in line.

We sold out on the first batch we got in, we should be getting another batch next week possibly. But it's best to secure your spot in line to ensure you get a set, as we sell out often:

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-fog-pocket-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco-modular-bumper/

Shinoko

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Shinoko

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

We sold out on the first batch we got in, we should be getting another batch next week possibly.
Thought I'd check in, any idea when you are receiving these? Got my preorder in, just curious when to expect them :)

Thanks!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thought I'd check in, any idea when you are receiving these? Got my preorder in, just curious when to expect them :)

Thanks!
1-2 weeks we're hoping

Advertisement

4 Wheel Parts
Advertisement