Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We decided to make things a little easier for our Bronco customers after much success with our Raptor Fog Kits. We now let you decide which lights you want.

The Baja Designs kits are FANTASTIC in that they give you some awesome light. The one issue we had was some customers wanted Squadron PROS and some wanted S2 Pros. it was difficult to customize your kit without having to buy extra lights and swap them.

We're happy to announce that we now offer a fully customizable fog light kit from Baja Designs. YOU decide if you want Squadron Sport, Squadron Pro or Squadron Racers. YOU decide if you want S2 Sport or S2 Pro. We also let you choose between the toggle switches (boo! but we get it, some folks didn't get upfitters) or our all-in-one upfitter harness (this is an UPGRADE at no additional cost, it's our own design and is a complete all-in-one harness that lets you connect the 3 pairs of lights to 3 different upfitter switches, and it's plug and play for the most part).

Full Kits start at only $814.46 and are available here:

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-fog-pocket-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco-modular-bumper/

Ford Bronco Modular Bumper Fog Kit from Baja Designs 1630539795277

Ford Bronco Modular Bumper Fog Kit from Baja Designs 1630539802738

Ford Bronco Modular Bumper Fog Kit from Baja Designs 1630539810475

Our All-In-One Upfitter Harness:
Ford Bronco Modular Bumper Fog Kit from Baja Designs 1630539831297

Ford Bronco Modular Bumper Fog Kit from Baja Designs 1630539837543

Ford Bronco Modular Bumper Fog Kit from Baja Designs 1630539843321
Sponsored

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Very, very tempted. Am I correct to assume the weatherproof connectors are located right behind the lights such that the mod bumper ends can be removed with the bracket/lights still mounted to-them, all as 'one piece'?

Or do the lights attach to any non-removeable part of the mod bumper?

Sorry in advance if this is clearly stated elsewhere...

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Very, very tempted. Am I correct to assume the weatherproof connectors are located right behind the lights such that the mod bumper ends can be removed with the bracket/lights still mounted to-them, all as 'one piece'?

Or do the lights attach to any non-removeable part of the mod bumper?

Sorry in advance if this is clearly stated elsewhere...
Here is a photo from the installation manual. The fog assembly is held in place by 3 bolts on the inner part. So you could remove the cap if you wanted to

Ford Bronco Modular Bumper Fog Kit from Baja Designs 1630540860611

mikey_photo

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really like the baja kit, but is it possible to get just the bracket, Squadron SAE amber fogs, and the upfitter wiring? I don't really need the additional 2 pairs of lights but it would be great to have that option available at a later time.

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I really like the baja kit, but is it possible to get just the bracket, Squadron SAE amber fogs, and the upfitter wiring? I don't really need the additional 2 pairs of lights but it would be great to have that option at a later time.
No sorry. It's a triple fog kit. They don't sell their hardware alone (nor do we offer it). Sorry. You could buy the kit and then sell off the other 2 pairs of lights you don't want. OR re-purpose them on your vehicle (pillar mounted lights for example).

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BRONCO6G does not work at check out.
Coupon codes are not valid on Baja Designs products, they are exempt from coupon codes sadly, as they have very strict pricing guidelines. PM me for pricing though.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We decided to make things a little easier for our Bronco customers after much success with our Raptor Fog Kits. We now let you decide which lights you want.

The Baja Designs kits are FANTASTIC in that they give you some awesome light. The one issue we had was some customers wanted Squadron PROS and some wanted S2 Pros. it was difficult to customize your kit without having to buy extra lights and swap them.

We're happy to announce that we now offer a fully customizable fog light kit from Baja Designs. YOU decide if you want Squadron Sport, Squadron Pro or Squadron Racers. YOU decide if you want S2 Sport or S2 Pro. We also let you choose between the toggle switches (boo! but we get it, some folks didn't get upfitters) or our all-in-one upfitter harness (this is an UPGRADE at no additional cost, it's our own design and is a complete all-in-one harness that lets you connect the 3 pairs of lights to 3 different upfitter switches, and it's plug and play for the most part).

Full Kits start at only $814.46 and are available here:

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-fog-pocket-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco-modular-bumper/

Our All-In-One Upfitter Harness:

I like how you are giving more options and making your own harness. One way that you could make it even cleaner would be to provide the parts to use the weather pack connectors to join the wires from your harness to the wires for the aux switches instead of the butt connectors. If you wanted to change them out, just unplug them instead of having to cut the wires. They are fairly easy to build and fairly inexpensive.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I like how you are giving more options and making your own harness. One way that you could make it even cleaner would be to provide the parts to use the weather pack connectors to join the wires from your harness to the wires for the aux switches instead of the butt connectors. If you wanted to change them out, just unplug them instead of having to cut the wires. They are fairly easy to build and fairly inexpensive.
That requires the tools to make the WeatherPack connectors, which MOST folks don't have. So that's actually why we don't do that. Otherwise it's a great idea, but again, without having the right tools for that it won't work (plus it's actually an expensive way to connect everything, WP and DT connectors are not cheap, they are about $9 each or so and on a $49 harness that adds quite a bit to the price).

So when we designed our harness, we went with weatherproof, heat shrinkable butt connectors. This way you can crimp them down and then hit them with a little heat to seal everything up.

We still have some folks who do create their own plug-in-style upfitter connections, at which point you can just snip the wire connector off and make your own.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Correct me if I’m wrong - each pair of lights will take their own AUX switch?

Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That requires the tools to make the WeatherPack connectors, which MOST folks don't have. So that's actually why we don't do that. Otherwise it's a great idea, but again, without having the right tools for that it won't work (plus it's actually an expensive way to connect everything, WP and DT connectors are not cheap, they are about $9 each or so and on a $49 harness that adds quite a bit to the price).

So when we designed our harness, we went with weatherproof, heat shrinkable butt connectors. This way you can crimp them down and then hit them with a little heat to seal everything up.

We still have some folks who do create their own plug-in-style upfitter connections, at which point you can just snip the wire connector off and make your own.
Thanks for the quick response. I have a site saved (can’t think of it at the moment) where I buy my WeatherPack parts and tools. I use them on all of my wiring projects to get that factory look. Where do the three small brackets go?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Correct me if I’m wrong - each pair of lights will take their own AUX switch?
Correct. With our harness we have it setup so each pair of lights is activated from a different upfitter. The "kits" that Baja Designs puts together don't do this. The two pairs of S2 share an upfitter. I've NEVER been a fan of this so we designed our harness to give you control over each pair.

Now IF you do want to have 2 pairs share an upfitter, that's super easy. Just cut the wire connectors off our harness (the upfitter side) and just TWIST the wires together onto an upfitter of your choice. Easy as pie. You just need to supply a wire connector is all (buy a bag of 100 for like $5 at the local auto parts store).

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the quick response. I have a site saved (can’t think of it at the moment) where I buy my WeatherPack parts and tools. I use them on all of my wiring projects to get that factory look. Where do the three small brackets go?
I keep WP and DT in stock but I spent a pretty penny on them years ago. Now because we carry SOOO much Baja, i've got WP connectors all over the place. Everywhere you look are loose connectors from extra boxes and what not we have laying around.

The 3 small brackets mount on the bottom. Basically the Baja Designs bracket is an upside down L (or a 7 if you look at it sideways). Each large bracket has 3 smaller brackets that get bolted to the bottom. THIS Is where your lights sit in. Not a bad design since you don't have to rotate the lenses. On the Raptors, they had a VERY similar design BUT the lights hung upside down. That meant you had to remove the bezels and rotate your lenses/bezels 180 degrees. We came up with a solution in-house to combat this, where we made longer extensions. So the lights hung right-side up. But with these new kits baja thought about that and provided you the lower brackets

From their manual:

Ford Bronco Modular Bumper Fog Kit from Baja Designs 1630544273250

So you can see how the lights now sit on the tiny bracket and are right side up.

Just for the sake of interesting things, this is how we combat this on the Raptors (as the lights HUNG now upside down)

Ford Bronco Modular Bumper Fog Kit from Baja Designs 1630544323427

You can see how the lights are hanging from the larger bracket by these LONGER brackets. Those longer brackets (and the larger brackets) we actually make here on Long Island for the Gen2 Raptors (VERY VERY popular Fog kit on the Gen2 Raptors we sell).

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off...-baja-designs-s2-squadron-series-lights-pair/

Again, not needed on these Bronco kits since Baja built someting into their kits to allow for easier installation. BUT, still fun to talk about :)

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I keep WP and DT in stock but I spent a pretty penny on them years ago. Now because we carry SOOO much Baja, i've got WP connectors all over the place. Everywhere you look are loose connectors from extra boxes and what not we have laying around.

The 3 small brackets mount on the bottom. Basically the Baja Designs bracket is an upside down L (or a 7 if you look at it sideways). Each large bracket has 3 smaller brackets that get bolted to the bottom. THIS Is where your lights sit in. Not a bad design since you don't have to rotate the lenses. On the Raptors, they had a VERY similar design BUT the lights hung upside down. That meant you had to remove the bezels and rotate your lenses/bezels 180 degrees. We came up with a solution in-house to combat this, where we made longer extensions. So the lights hung right-side up. But with these new kits baja thought about that and provided you the lower brackets

From their manual:

So you can see how the lights now sit on the tiny bracket and are right side up.

Just for the sake of interesting things, this is how we combat this on the Raptors (as the lights HUNG now upside down)

You can see how the lights are hanging from the larger bracket by these LONGER brackets. Those longer brackets (and the larger brackets) we actually make here on Long Island for the Gen2 Raptors (VERY VERY popular Fog kit on the Gen2 Raptors we sell).

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off...-baja-designs-s2-squadron-series-lights-pair/

Again, not needed on these Bronco kits since Baja built someting into their kits to allow for easier installation. BUT, still fun to talk about :)
Del-City is my site for WP. I can see clearly now, couldn’t see the six holes in the large bracket photos. Thanks much, maybe we can do some business.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Del-City is my site for WP. I can see clearly now, couldn’t see the six holes in the large bracket photos. Thanks much, maybe we can do some business.
What's this, MAYBE? Lol. I'd rather here "awesome, i'll do business with you for sure" :)
Sponsored