First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango SRT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@4x4TruckLEDs.com do you have a picture of these lights installed with mod bumper end piece removed?

I'd love to how that looks before making a decision.
Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From every photo I've seen, the BD fog kit appears to fit the opening of the HD bumper much better than the DD fog kit. I read that light isn't blocked on either, but the mount and housing of the BD's looks better on the HD bumper.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Baja has a great product. There is nothing knocking that and we sell it because its a great product. With that said we do try and push more of our customers to the Diode Dynamics Fog Pocket kit that will ship next month because of the SAE Fog & Driving Optics. They are road legal optics with a great output for a very similar price.

Diodes housings are powder coated and they do come with a 8 Year warranty.

If you are interested in the Diode Fog Light Pocket Kit We include Free Snap on Covers and additional harnesses if need be!

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions on ETA, Pricing, etc I would be happy to help.

Links to Diode Kits

https://www.pandamotorworks.com/col...s-2021-ford-bronco-fog-light-pocket-kit-sport

https://www.pandamotorworks.com/col...ics-2021-ford-bronco-fog-light-pocket-kit-pro

Bronco_backlight.jpg

P.S The Fog Pocket Kit will also come with an Amber Back light going forward as well!
Selecting Yellow on your website for the Max means only the SS3 will be yellow, correct?

I also wish DD came with a housing structure like the BD do.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@4x4TruckLEDs.com do you have a picture of these lights installed with mod bumper end piece removed?

I'd love to how that looks before making a decision.
No I've never removed the end piece of my bumper. Not sure why you would want to if you have lights installed. If you didn't have lights it would make sense, but with lights, it's not going to help any.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Selecting Yellow on your website for the Max means only the SS3 will be yellow, correct?

It's whatever you select in all honesty... Max are available in White or Yellow. You need to select if you want yellow or white in the drop downs.

What do you mean housing structure? Both Squadron lights and SS3 lights are a square housing

Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's whatever you select in all honesty... Max are available in White or Yellow. You need to select if you want yellow or white in the drop downs.

What do you mean housing structure? Both Squadron lights and SS3 lights are a square housing
Housing structure that BD offers, which mostly covers up the gaps in the pocket:

Ford Bronco Modular Bumper / Fog Pocket Kit Suggestions Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 10.28.57 AM

Does DD not come with this?

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

We can note it anyway you want.

I believe Diode standard listing has it Yellow will be SS3 the SC2 are White.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Housing structure that BD offers, which mostly covers up the gaps in the pocket:

Ford Bronco Modular Bumper / Fog Pocket Kit Suggestions Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 10.28.57 AM

this is what im going with

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 10.28.57 AM.png

No DD doesn't do that. DD's solution is similar to what we developed at KR Off-Road. An open bracket that the lights hang from. However DD doesn't do 2x SS3 and an SSC2 like we do. They only do 1x SS3 and 2x SSC2 but with the KR Off-Road brackets you can run 2x SS3 and 1x SSC2 (or even 3x SSC3 but the last one gets blocked a bit). That's again unique to what we offer with the KR Off-Road brackets. Same with Baja, you can run 2x Squadron and 1x S2 with our KR Off-Road brackets whereas with the Baja "bezel" system it's only 1x Squadron and 2x S2.

Diode Kit: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...-w-kr-off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Diode uses a bracket that looks like this installed

Ford Bronco Modular Bumper / Fog Pocket Kit Suggestions 2021_ford_bronco_creative_fog_close_1

Little different look but it will never fail. The brackets are not light. They weigh around 4lbs a piece by themselves

Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Diode uses a bracket that looks like this installed

Ford Bronco Modular Bumper / Fog Pocket Kit Suggestions IMG_0316

Little different look but it will never fail. The brackets are not light. They weigh around 4lbs a piece by themselves
Thanks! Super helpful. I wish DD had the same bracket as BD, but not a big deal.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks! Super helpful. I wish DD had the same bracket as BD, but not a big deal.
Honestly, I prefer the open design, which is why we designed the KR Off-Road bracket that way. It just allows you to run larger lights in any combination you want. The bezels are nice but you're forced into a specific light. We thought about manufacturing a "bezel" style but as I said, that limits you to what you can run.

But no matter if you go with the Baja Designs or Diode Dynamic lights, we stock more lights then anybody else so we allow you to truly customize what lights you select. Not to mention our harness (which was mentioned in the first post) is top notch. We make our own harnesses for Baja Designs AND Diode Dynamics (unlike any other harness on the market).

We have Diode Dynamics and Baja Designs kits in stock (when ordering the KR Off-Road brackets). If you get the Baja Designs kit WITH their "bezel" style bracket that you pointed out, THAT will take a bit to ship as it's not in stock.

I'm not 100% sure but I believe we're the only ones who not only have a bracket readily available for immediate shipping BUT make our brackets right here in the USA. 100% american made out of stainless steel (and we powder coat them). We also include a lifetime warranty.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/
Sponsored