Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey guys,

So far I opted for the Modular Bumper with the full vehicle bash plates, but I was wondering why you can't get the plates AND the brush bar?

I'm a MY 22 WT, Lux, Tow, SoftTop.

I can't choose both options unfortunately and was just wondering why that is. Has anyone whos gotten their Bronco gotten the bar after market, or vice versa? Will both fit on the bumper?
Sponsored

The_Phew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2.3L 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When in doubt, the answer is always 'Supply Constraints' or 'GVWR'.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You’re running into the weight limits… which is why you cannot add both at the same time.

There is nothing to stop you from adding the brush guard after you take delivery, but currently it isn’t available separately from the accessories site.

If you do want both from the factory… if you drop down to the Badlands trim you can still have both as long as you stick with the 2.3L engine. Once you bump up to the heavier 2.7L engine, you’re going to run into the weight limit issue again.

OP
OP
Gasmcookie

Gasmcookie

Wildtrak
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The YouTube channel Keep it dirty offroad just installed some skid plates on their first Gen F150 Raptor similar to those I plan on doing for my Bronco in thick aluminum (2024), patterned on the originals to shed weight. Watching weight will be critical on these Broncos, especially wheel packages bumping up against the 100 lb/ corner threshold. If you can't pack 4 adults and their gear inside for a weekend legally, what use is the vehicle? Otherwise, off-road trailer time...

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Will that block the camera?
The manufacturers probably won't know until they can get their hands on a model that has it. Or a customer serves as a test case with a trim and the front camera.

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The manufacturers probably won't know until they can get their hands on a model that has it. Or a customer serves as a test case with a trim and the front camera.
Damn. Love that there's something finally Canadian. Wish they could say if it blocks or not. I'd buy immediately.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Damn. Love that there's something finally Canadian. Wish they could say if it blocks or not. I'd buy immediately.
Contact them and maybe they will confirm whether it does or not. Maybe they need someone to provide access for testing and they would be willing to give a discount?

Sponsored

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Contact them and maybe they will confirm whether it does or not. Maybe they need someone to provide access for testing and they would be willing to give a discount?
I just saw on their instagram someone asked and they said they didn't know yet because they didn't have access to a Bronco with a camera.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This looks great

Looks so to be honest which would make it a no go for me. This is the reason Ford designed it to go above (blocking Bronco logo) and later an even higher one after negative feedback
Ya, sucks. Just went and did a test on mine. All I had around the same diameter was a plastic roll. Definitely blocks the camera.

IMG_6521.jpg

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
If it blocks the camera, if they raised it to the height of the original, I'd be fine with that. If it blocks the bronco letters so what? Ford's design looks like it is too high to protect the radiator from a deer strike, as in the perfect height to have it pushed into it. Pretty sure my basesquatch will not have a camera anyway... I've managed to drive 50 years over 1,000,000 miles without one in any case...

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs