• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Idaho Modular front bumper with bash plate $800

overisland

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Tesla model Y
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have a 1,000 mile old modular front bumper for sale along with the bash plate and the hardware to install it. Only the 4 bolts are needed to install the bash plate and the hardware needed to install the modular bumper is on it. Just pop off the plastic covers and remove the 3 bolts per side to get the bolt plate out.

This bumper does have the proximity sensor holes in it, the outer two are plugged but you can pull the plugs out to insert your sensors or plug the other two as well if you don't have sensors.

Not willing to do homework on shipping. If you have someone that will package it up and mail it with no work required by me besides dropping it off somewhere in the city of Boise, I will be game.

IMG-1956.jpg

IMG-1957.jpg

IMG-1958.jpg

IMG-1959.jpg

IMG-1960.jpg

IMG-1961.jpg

IMG-1962.jpg
Sponsored

TxMike

Wildtrak
First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am interested in a specific part of the bumper, let me know if you will sell the 2 plastic brackets that surround the recovery hitches. They are surrounded by 4 pop out screws surrounding recovery hitches. Thx

OP
OP
overisland

overisland

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am interested in a specific part of the bumper, let me know if you will sell the 2 plastic brackets that surround the recovery hitches. They are surrounded by 4 pop out screws surrounding recovery hitches. Thx
Sure, $800 bucks haha. Have you tried getting the covers through ford parts?

TxMike

Wildtrak
First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

On back order for a while. Switched from plastic bumper to modular and quickly realized it was a bigger effort than expected. Those are the only pieces I am missing.

Travelingchef

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Let me know if you can wrap it and ship it to me. I would be willing to pay the $800 plus the shipping.

Sponsored
OP
OP
overisland

overisland

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Let me know if you can wrap it and ship it to me. I would be willing to pay the $800 plus the shipping.
Ok. It’s pretty heavy, I wouldn’t even know how to ship it. Ups? Not sure how to look into it and no offense, I just didn’t want to do a bunch of research into it for someone and then they back out.

Travelingchef

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I made the mistake of not thinking it would make a diffference in bumpers and just ordered the basic plastic bumper for my Big Bend. But now I cant get a crash bar installed unless I get a modular bumper or a ARB style bumper installed. So to me its cheaper for me to pay you than possibly paying $1600-3500 for a ARB style bumper or Maxlinder bumpers

OP
OP
overisland

overisland

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model