Sponsored

Modular or Capable Front Bumper, Which is One Should I Choose?

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have ordered a BL SAS with a capable bumper, thinking it would be factory wired for fog lights if I ever wanted to swap out for the modular bumper and add fog lights. I like the looks of the modular bumper better. Is the front bash plate the same with either bumper? Would it be an easy swap out? It would have the sensors and adaptive cruise control. What are your thoughts or comments?
Sponsored

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know if it is that same for a 22, but my 21 BL with lux had the fog light wiring in the modular bumper. I have Adaptive Cruise and the Front parking sensors as well. The Capable bumper comes with fog lights installed already. I am not sure, but I would think the bash plate would be slightly different between the two bumpers. This thread will tell you everything you want to know about adding Fog lights to the Modular bumper if ordered from the factory. From everything that has been learned you need the front sensors to have the connectors. Factory Fog Light Switch | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

Last edited: