Sponsored

Modular tops swappable between 2 and 4 door?

Hoss360

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I did a basic search and didn't quite see what I was looking for. Apologies to the mods if this has already been brought up and I just didn't look hard enough.

In the whole modular theme that the Bronco is pushing, are the tops swappable between 2 door and 4 door models? I know that the 2 door has longer doors than are on the 4 door, so I see the driver and rear passenger sections being different, but what about the rear part?
Sponsored

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No. Different lengths and 4 dr has extra section.

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did a basic search and didn't quite see what I was looking for. Apologies to the mods if this has already been brought up and I just didn't look hard enough.

In the whole modular theme that the Bronco is pushing, are the tops swappable between 2 door and 4 door models? I know that the 2 door has longer doors than are on the 4 door, so I see the driver and rear passenger sections being different, but what about the rear part?
Look how long the rear window is on a 2 door compared to a 4 door. Sorry to burst your bubble. Modular refers to bolt on add ons that generally any shade tree mechanic can install.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The only thing that makes the modular roofs “modular” is having removable side windows.
Sponsored