First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is at Sexton Ford in Moline for anybody wanting to do a test drive. It is a 2 door Big Bend with the 2.7/auto with sasquash package in antimatter blue. I was very amazed the power the 2.7 has, really puts you in the seat. This was my first 2 door that I seen in person and it was a little smaller than I thought it would be but not enough to change my mind. Also my dealer said they have now sold 2 4 doors already. I go back and forth all the time thinking about switching to a 4 door with a soft top to get mine earlier. I can sit here typing this telling myself that I need to hold strong with my current build but when I am at the dealer I was definitely biting my tongue multiple times thinking about changing my build to get it sooner. This top dilemma has really thrown a wrench into my emotions. If we were able to switch 2 doors into a soft top I would most likely settle for that but I am pretty dead set on keeping my Bronco a 2 door.
Ford Bronco Moline, IL 2 door Big Bend with 2.7 and squashed demo model Bronco
Sponsored

Last edited:

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is at Sexton Ford in Moline for anybody wanting to do a test drive. It is a 2 door Outer Banks with the 2.7/auto with sasquash package in antimatter blue. I was very amazed the power the 2.7 has, really puts you in the seat. This was my first 2 door that I seen in person and it was a little smaller than I thought it would be but not enough to change my mind. Also my dealer said they have now sold 2 4 doors already. I go back and forth all the time thinking about switching to a 4 door with a soft top to get mine earlier. I can sit here typing this telling myself that I need to hold strong with my current build but when I am at the dealer I was definitely biting my tongue multiple times thinking about changing my build to get it sooner. This top dilemma has really thrown a wrench into my emotions. If we were able to switch 2 doors into a soft top I would most likely settle for that but I am pretty dead set on keeping my Bronco a 2 door.
Ford Bronco Moline, IL 2 door Big Bend with 2.7 and squashed demo model Bronco
Stay true to two!! Just like your EB!!

6010Head

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Jeep Jk Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good looking rig,thanks for the review.
Its tough to wait as most here know,but posts like this make it a bit more bearable.
Sponsored