SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was pretty deadset on iconic silver after a close race between velocity blue but my mind has been changed. A few members mentioned they feel like their red, blue, (insert color) car stands out in a sea of monochromatic colors and now that's all I see. I can't unsee it, colored cars are like the main character in a movie.

I took the red pill like Keanu, no going back now, being a baseSquatch model buyer Velocity Blue it is. I suppose I am also doing my part helping push for more colors too.

Auto Blog Article for reference
The World Loves Boring Car Colors
Sponsored

Last edited:

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was pretty deadset on iconic silver after a close race between velocity blue but my mind has been changed. A few members mentioned they feel like their red, blue, (insert color) car stands out in a sea of monochromatic colors and now that's all I see. I can't unsee it, colored cars are like the main character in a movie.

I took the red pill like Keanu, no going back now, being a base model buyer Velocity Blue it is. I suppose I am also doing my part helping push for more colors too.

You hear a lot of folks talking about 're-sale' value but for me it's my car and what I want to drive. AMB would be great if there was a White top available but since there isn't, I'm leaning toward a Rapid Red BL.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

isn't velocity blue limited to the FE trim for the first year?

Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is Lightning Blue.

Another reason we need green, brown, yellow, etc.

So many shades of the same color confuse everyone.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No, that's Lightning Blue, Velocity Blue is supposed to be available across the line up, but has been said to be late availability.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thanks for the correction. still recovering from surgery with good drugs!

Sponsored

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I agree with you on the “Monochromatics”. With base fender flares and roof in carbonized grey or black; a splash of color is exactly what is needed - and is more in “keeping in line” with the retro / re-mod / true Gen 1 descendent vibe of the 2021 Bronco. I would make a color choice with that in mind; using original Gen 1 Bronco colors for inspiration. To me, A51 pays tribute to the distinctive ‘67 MY Frost Turquoise, underlining or perhaps highlighting the lineage of the Bronco.
Ford Bronco Monochromatic Colors...Stand Apart From The Crowd B1990559-25E6-4519-A052-039F8EED31CA

Last edited:

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base

I took the red pill like Keanu, no going back now, being a base model buyer Velocity Blue it is. I suppose I am also doing my part helping push for more colors too.

Cyber Orange Badlands for me. Embrace the bling!

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
One thing Iconic brings to the table is a blank canvas for accent striping/decal. One of the MAP guys posted there are 10 bays set up & designated for that...so there might be interesting options ahead.

Lacking that, I'm Race Red all the way!