Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you for taking the time to do this!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am really liking the stance of the non-sasquatched Badlands.
It looks even better in person. Might seem a little small on a four door, but the proportions on the two door are just right if 35's aren't your thing... I will still be getting Sasquatch. ?

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I see a lot of armor under this thing, has Ford really talked about what trims get what protection? Besides the modular front bumper and it’s front Skid plate.

Y2Dre

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I gotta agree with everyone else in their appreciation for the OP's reconnaissance mission. I especially appreciate the pic that measured the height between the ground and the bottom of the door (21 in), as well as the pic with the F-150 comparison. I've been wondering if I need to swap out the rock rails on my Badlands with a tube step. At least I know now that I can go take a look at a F-150 in-person to find out.

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see a lot of armor under this thing, has Ford really talked about what trims get what protection? Besides the modular front bumper and it’s front Skid plate.
I know for sure it comes with the Badlands, but I seem to recall the Black Diamond having it too. I think it is included with the "upgraded bash plates."

Sponsored

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know for sure it comes with the Badlands, but I seem to recall the Black Diamond having it too. I think it is included with the "upgraded bash plates."
In your photos there’s like armor most of the way back, under transfer cases and maybe even the fuel tank. I feel like Ford hasn’t talked about a full suite of armor ever. Maybe I just missed it though. BD and BL deff seem like the two trims that would get it standard though. Also, just amazing photos.

jmadsen

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 2017 Explorer, 1945 Ford GPW, 53 C6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are those seats the marine grade vinyl or the leather? they look like leather to me but the prior pictures I saw of the MGV make it hard to tell?

Thanks

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are those seats the marine grade vinyl or the leather? they look like leather to me but the prior pictures I saw of the MGV make it hard to tell?

Thanks
I think they are the leather because there is carpet on the floors, but I couldn't tell you for sure.

Go_Galt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really appreciate these pics, man. This is the most comprehensive look at a 2-door Badlands on the 33" KO2s I've seen yet.

Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
have only sat in a Tacoma once, but even I thought that the seating position in it was was weird for a truck. I'm not sure what year it was, but it wasn't new. Unless you are very tall, I wouldn't expect the seat to be all the way back like it was in the pictures.
I'm 6'2 and I always found the seating position in old Toyotas to feel like I was sitting on the floor with my feet stretched out.

Did you happen to measure to the top of the roof on the Bronco?

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Was the car unlocked or was it me that noticed the gas door just opens and has no locks? :rolleyes:

Rev68

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
asdf
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If I could just get that interior on my WT, I'd pull the trigger on my reservation without question.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was the car unlocked or was it me that noticed the gas door just opens and has no locks? :rolleyes:
According to a previous discussion, the Bronco does not have a locking gas door.

You can file a complaint elsewhere, but if you really care, you can purchase a locking cap from the parts counter.

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm 6'2 and I always found the seating position in old Toyotas to feel like I was sitting on the floor with my feet stretched out.

Did you happen to measure to the top of the roof on the Bronco?
I did not, but it was about the same height as the F-150 which is 75.6". Ford has posted that the stock Base model Bronco height (with 31's) is 71.9", call it 72". So an extra inch from the 33's and an inch or two from the Badlands suspension should put it around 75"
Sponsored