Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Ford Bronco , Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don’t know if this has been asked/answered will we be able to spend our Ford pass rewards point of these?
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t know if this has been asked/answered will we be able to spend our Ford pass rewards point of these?
Yes, however not all points will be available immediately. At least some only get awarded after a certain number of days with your MyFord Pass app thing activated or something.

It's in the find print, but I think basically by 3-6 months after you take delivery, you'll have all your points. They can be spent at the dealer on accessories or service.

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$825 retail.
  • Comes with Ford Performance 3yr/36k mile warranty from new vehicle in-service when installed by a Ford dealer or ASE/Red Seal certified technician
A little more than I was hoping but probably the only way to get a tune that's covered by the manufacturer? What do most shops charge for an after market tune?

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A little more than I was hoping but probably the only way to get a tune that's covered by the manufacturer? What do most shops charge for an after market tune?
You can get tunes with a tuner for about $400. No warranty and you may not know the quality of the tune if it is not from a reputable shop. Some tuner shops like Roush and Steeda have warranty's of their own or are a partner of Fords that are covered when professionally installed.

clpray16

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Ford Bronco , Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, however not all points will be available immediately. At least some only get awarded after a certain number of days with your MyFord Pass app thing activated or something.

It's in the find print, but I think basically by 3-6 months after you take delivery, you'll have all your points. They can be spent at the dealer on accessories or service.
So take delivery then accessories at a dealership later, silver lining is that you can figure out what you need

Sponsored

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure I’m obsessing so hard on that piccatiny rail, but where TF is it
Not obsessing yet, but worried because where on earth are you going to mount your ACOG without it ? The dash doesn't have a carry handle so you can't use that mount option. :)

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rangers part number is M-9603-REB for the 2.3L and looks to be this exact picture.
For the Ranger:
Horsepower gain: 45 HP @ 4,500 RPM
Torque gain: 60 lb/ft @ 2,500 RPM
Just looked up the f150 raptor specs. This mod if it follows the same gains. Would put the 2.7L tuned bronco 95 horses and 40 lb/ft torque behind the f150 raptor. Not too bad I suppose!

jntaylor1701

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco II Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I thought the small roof rack that only covered the rear hard top cap was not going to be produced?

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are the steps here different than the tube steps you can order on B&P?

Yeah Baby!
ECK.PNG
I know nothing about this ecoboost, other than it was recommended by all of the guys who work at my mechanic's shop. What does this do?

harperrb

Wildtrak
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If DC is basically invoice pricing for dealers. They have like 50% mark up. F-that. That's robbery.
Why do you think Ford dealerships will be building dedicated Bronco showrooms? Not because of the feel-goods...

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I thought the small roof rack that only covered the rear hard top cap was not going to be produced?
It’s not. But, it’s nice to see the rod rack for the hood is making the cut.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That is exactly what I want so I can remove all tops without issue. after I saw that pick I searched and couldn't find anything. Went back to BnP to see if it was listed, even went to Yakama website and nothing.

I know it's small... But I don't want alot up there anyway...but it can fit some luggage!

Gangstead

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BD 4DR 7MT Soft
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah Baby!
ECK.PNG
Rangers part number is M-9603-REB for the 2.3L and looks to be this exact picture.
For the Ranger:
Horsepower gain: 45 HP @ 4,500 RPM
Torque gain: 60 lb/ft @ 2,500 RPM
Is there any downside to the calibration kit? I'm trying to figure out why Ford wouldn't just have this tune come from the factory and advertise the higher HP. I saw in this thread it comes with a 3 year / 36k mile warranty if you get it through the dealer. Is it maybe the type of thing that doesn't harm your engine in 36k miles, but does turn your 300k mile engine lifetime into 150k mile?

My closest experience is I researched getting the TRD Supercharger kit back when I had a 99 Tacoma. It was covered under factory warranty but I decided against it when I learned it required using premium gas instead of regular. I was fine with a reduced MPG but the double hit of reduced MPG + more expensive gas was too much for an upgrade that was already unnecessary.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That's always been that way on the optional winch
The winch looks more tucked in this photo. Wonder if they are modifying it.
Sponsored