Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Source: Ford’s live conference with dealer stakeholders yesterday.

Ford Bronco More 2023 Bronco changes confirmed: Base sound gets 7 speakers, HOSS 3.0 standard on Wildtrak, Azure Gray added, Cyber Orange removed 1663097037421

Note: The additional speaker is not a center dash speaker but rather the rear sub-woofer.

Ford Bronco More 2023 Bronco changes confirmed: Base sound gets 7 speakers, HOSS 3.0 standard on Wildtrak, Azure Gray added, Cyber Orange removed 1663097679821
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

illverado

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
700whp stick shift 2000 silverado 2011 caprice ppv
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My 1/2022 walk in basemansquatch order price is going up from $38,485 to probably around $43,000. That’s one expensive sub

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if I’m reading this correctly, Cyber Orange orders that aren’t scheduled yet will automatically convert to Shadow Black?

Any bets on how many orders show up as Shadow Black and the customers has no idea, expecting Cyber Orange, and is shocked?

I’m going to guess lots. Good thing SB and CO are similar in colour… </s>

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My 1/2022 walk in basemansquatch order price is going up from $38,485 to probably around $43,000. That’s one expensive sub
When Jersey Mike's asked the general public how they top their sub all the answers got them banned from Twitter.

But in your case, for $43 large, you can top your sub however you want!

Ford Bronco More 2023 Bronco changes confirmed: Base sound gets 7 speakers, HOSS 3.0 standard on Wildtrak, Azure Gray added, Cyber Orange removed rz1j80qkzpp61

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if I’m reading this correctly, Cyber Orange orders that aren’t scheduled yet will automatically convert to Shadow Black?

Any bets on how many orders show up as Shadow Black and the customers has no idea, expecting Cyber Orange, and is shocked?

I’m going to guess lots. Good thing SB and CO are similar in colour… </s>
Can you imagine how pissed that clueless customer is going be?? LOL

New born Bronco shows up and it's Black ... and it's not supposed to be.
Reminds me of a story...

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reminds me of a story...
Oh man, I'd be livid. However with some of the dealerships "not so stellar" communication, sadly it will happen...

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Reminds me of a story...
Jack and the bean stalk?

Seriously though, if you're so detached from your order that it shows up in Antimatter Black or just regular black and you're upset, just turn that anger inward at yourself for trusting Ford to deliver your MY21 rig in MY23 exactly as ordered two years prior.

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jack and the bean stalk?

Seriously though, if you're so detached from your order that it shows up in Antimatter Black or just regular black and you're upset, just turn that anger inward at yourself for trusting Ford to deliver your MY21 rig in MY23 exactly as ordered two years prior.
Can you imagine if @Squatch ordered a Bronco and it showed up as a Raptor with those flares? Ohhhhhh man!

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yup. this is FORD we are talking about. It's what they did at the end of 2021, if you had Rapid Red or AMB they changed it to Black, and 99ed your order. You had to change the color back to a color when you approved the new order.

For a long time my Ford account said that my 2022 Base was BOTH Shadow Black AND Hot Pepper Red. I wasn't 100% convinced Ford wasn't going to screw this up until my Window Sticker popped and read HPR. (ok I'll only be 100% convinced when it gets to the dealer)

I'm in Phoenix. If it showed up Black, I'd refuse it. I don't care how long I waited, I'm not driving a goddamned black vehicle in Arizona.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup. this is FORD we are talking about. It's what they did at the end of 2021, if you had Rapid Red or AMB they changed it to Black, and 99ed your order. You had to change the color back to a color when you approved the new order.

For a long time my Ford account said that my 2022 Base was BOTH Shadow Black AND Hot Pepper Red. I wasn't 100% convinced Ford wasn't going to screw this up until my Window Sticker popped and read HPR. (ok I'll only be 100% convinced when it gets to the dealer)

I'm in Phoenix. If it showed up Black, I'd refuse it. I don't care how long I waited, I'm not driving a goddamned black vehicle in Arizona.
Wow, that's ridiculous. I would assume if there was a colour change, you could expect a call or email from your salesperson confirming the new colour choice and seeking your approval.

Feel free to DM Ford your VIN and requesting @604Bronco for a Ford Communications award or something... I've clearly come up with an unprecedented idea...

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not driving a goddamned black vehicle in Arizona.
Why not, black bleeds off it's excess heat faster than other colors as well.
;) 😂

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow, that's ridiculous. I would assume if there was a colour change, you could expect a call or email from your salesperson confirming the new colour choice and seeking your approval.
'Communication... FROM my salesperson. Hahahah. From them.... oh my sweet summer child...

I'm at a mid size dealership with hundreds of Bronco orders. I sent an e-mail to them that said "change the color to Hot Pepper, no other changes" and got the e-mail from Ford the next day confirming my 22 order.
Sponsored