Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you imagine how pissed that clueless customer is going be?? LOL

New born Bronco shows up and it's Black ... and it's not supposed to be.
Reminds me of a story...

"Now, I owe it to myself to tell you that if you're taking the whole tribe cross-country, the Wagon Queen Family Truckster... You think you hate it now, wait 'til you drive it."
Sponsored

Southern62

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So me, a guy who ordered a Cyber Orange, yeah black is exactly what I would have chosen as a back up. oooo maybe one of the 23 shades of grey. Not bitter at all, ok, maybe a little.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s the difference in Area 51 & Azure Gray?

Ford Bronco More 2023 Bronco changes confirmed: Base sound gets 7 speakers, HOSS 3.0 standard on Wildtrak, Azure Gray added, Cyber Orange removed 1663511728951

Ford Bronco More 2023 Bronco changes confirmed: Base sound gets 7 speakers, HOSS 3.0 standard on Wildtrak, Azure Gray added, Cyber Orange removed 1663511822051

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup, just found this on bring a trailer to confirm what I thought. Ford isn’t putting any steel rear bumpers on any form of Wildtrak even on the HOSS with the capable bumper.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2022-ford-bronco-4-door-88/
Crazy that ford BP says you get rear steel and you pay for it, then you get your Bronco delivered and it’s plastic. I compared the 2 having a Badlands myself and it’s night and day.
I really wish I could swipe my Badlands with a Wildtrack HOSS 3.0 or better yet add 3.0 on my BL.
The earlier comment that says it’s on purpose because you either do slow speed or high speed offroad is not relevant. I do both, like many people. And many who only do high speed would still want vinyle seats and washout floor.
Just look at the Raptor, it’s the king of high speed off-roading yet it comes with the Sway bar and all of that…

Ford should let us buy the steering rack and suspension package as a ford performance 3.0 upgrade for $3-4K

Last edited:

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Crazy that ford BP says you get rear steel and you pay for it, then you get your Bronco delivered and it’s plastic.
Par for the course. Build and Price and the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking site pictures show a fold down arm rest with rear cupholders for the MGV Badlands, when there aren't any. Hell, B&P shows rear cupholders on all non-leather 4 door Broncos. They're either incompetent, or just don't care.

Ford Bronco More 2023 Bronco changes confirmed: Base sound gets 7 speakers, HOSS 3.0 standard on Wildtrak, Azure Gray added, Cyber Orange removed Bronco Back Seat.JPG

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m confused as to why people are upset that their Bronco was just built without Hoss 3.0 and now Ford is making it standard on the wildtrak. Why did these people not add it to their order back in March when Hoss 3.0 was released if they wanted it? We all know the price will increase accordingly on the wildtrak. If anything, I’m surprised that people aren’t upset that they will now be forced into HOSS and the extra charge if they wanted a Wildtrak without it.
I’m in that boat. Wanted to keep my cost down to stay in budget. HOSS puts me over budget now.

Sponsored

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Crazy that ford BP says you get rear steel and you pay for it, then you get your Bronco delivered and it’s plastic. I compared the 2 having a Badlands myself and it’s night and day.
I really wish I could swipe my Badlands with a Wildtrack HOSS 3.0 or better yet add 3.0 on my BL.
The earlier comment that says it’s on purpose because you either do slow speed or high speed offroad is not relevant. I do both, like many people. And many who only do high speed would still want vinyle seats and washout floor.
Just look at the Raptor, it’s the kind of high speed off-roading yet it comes with the Sway bar and all of that…

Ford should let us buy the steering rack and suspension package as a ford performance 3.0 upgrade for $3-4K
I can’t stand the plastic rear bumper. I cannot for the life of me understand why Ford puts it on a top level trim. I’d even be fine with it being an a la cart option like Jeep does with a lot of their options. I am going to try to find a take off oem steel rear bumper as I like how it looks. Maybe 2023 will change that.

Last edited:

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I get a kick out of the whole "top trim" thing.... As it sits now, on the Price and Build, the WT and BLs are #3 and #4, and with the new Heritage editions, they'll maybe fall an additionally another 2 spots (depending on how you calculate top trims). But most of the hard-core guys, that will actually need Hoss 3.0 aren't looking for Lux and leather packages, so I find this argument that 3.0 should be exclusive to WT/BLs a little amusing. But I realize Ford makes a shit ton of money getting people to up-trim, so I understand the logic of 3.0 being exclusive to the WT rather than a la carte it across the entire line.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco More 2023 Bronco changes confirmed: Base sound gets 7 speakers, HOSS 3.0 standard on Wildtrak, Azure Gray added, Cyber Orange removed Bronco Back Seat.JPG

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. I REALLY wish Ford would put the steel rear bumper on the Wildtrak for 2023 like they show in all the HOSS 3.0 press photos
100% agree. It should at least be a standalone option like the front modular.

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Par for the course. Build and Price and the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking site pictures show a fold down arm rest with rear cupholders for the MGV Badlands, when there aren't any. Hell, B&P shows rear cupholders on all non-leather 4 door Broncos. They're either incompetent, or just don't care.

B&P images also omit the rear trailing arm brackets, which are the reason why you have to put 35’s on a non-sas Bronco to get the same clearance as a Wrangler with 32’s.

188FE262-E843-404E-88FE-8C992182FDEB.jpeg

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in that boat. Wanted to keep my cost down to stay in budget. HOSS puts me over budget now.
Plus, if you’re financing, the rates are likely much higher than when you calculated your budget.
Sponsored