Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In the 2023 Order Guide, the sound deadening headliner is shown as being standard on the hardtop, not an extra-cost option as it was in 2021, or a 'free' option in 2022.

cdezarn

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So if Iā€™m reading this correctly, Cyber Orange orders that arenā€™t scheduled yet will automatically convert to Shadow Black?

Any bets on how many orders show up as Shadow Black and the customers has no idea, expecting Cyber Orange, and is shocked?

Iā€™m going to guess lots. Good thing SB and CO are similar in colourā€¦ </s>
I ordered Cyber Orange and got scheduled as a 2022 on the very last possible day. And yes, I would have been upset if I had showed up to take delivery and it was black. However, with that said, if I had to choose a different color then it would have been black. But I have been aware of the color deletion for quite some time now. But I lucked out and am scheduled.

Patrickgault

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Source: Fordā€™s live conference with dealer stakeholders yesterday.

1663097037421.png

Note: The additional speaker is not a center dash speaker but rather the rear sub-woofer.

1663097679821.png
Any feed back on the sound and quality of the lux package stock sound system?

Sponsored

PacoFitz

Badlands
First Name
Paco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if Iā€™m reading this correctly, Cyber Orange orders that arenā€™t scheduled yet will automatically convert to Shadow Black?

Any bets on how many orders show up as Shadow Black and the customers has no idea, expecting Cyber Orange, and is shocked?

Well I guess I should be happy that I ended up with a 2021 Cyber Orange sounds like after 2022 there will be no new Cyber Orange available

gringoloco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Any feed back on the sound and quality of the lux package stock sound system?
Lots of feedback out there on the lux B&O, some good, some notso. The real question, I think, is how does the base system perform with the subwoofer added? Will this be enough? Iā€™ve read somewhere that the raptors received 7 speaker; if thatā€™s true, then those folks just now receiving them might have hood insight.

Patrickgault

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lots of feedback out there on the lux B&O, some good, some notso. The real question, I think, is how does the base system perform with the subwoofer added? Will this be enough? Iā€™ve read somewhere that the raptors received 7 speaker; if thatā€™s true, then those folks just now receiving them might have hood insight.
I appreciate the feedback. I've got a 2022 coming at some point this year, I hope. I would like to think the B&O would be good quality but I've heard some negative comments.

gringoloco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I appreciate the feedback. I've got a 2022 coming at some point this year, I hope. I would like to think the B&O would be good quality but I've heard some negative comments.
Yeah, B&O seems to be adequate for all but the most scrutinizing customer. True audiophiles are never happy with any system šŸ¤£

Darren Daine

Big Bend
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Since you have to go in and redo your order probably not

Sponsored

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Mark today on your calendars, so we can refer to this post when we start seeing new posts with the heading "FORD CHANGED MY COLOR WITHOUT ASKING - DEALER IS USELESS!!!"

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

My Velocity Blue order is showing as black. Just happened to notice the other day, when pulling up using the reservation number.

Maybe I'll reach out to the dealer about it. I don't blame people for not keeping track and checking all this stuff, kind of over it.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mark today on your calendars, so we can refer to this post when we start seeing new posts with the heading "FORD CHANGED MY COLOR WITHOUT ASKING - DEALER IS USELESS!!!"
Funny, sad and true all at the same time...

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just an observation, Iā€™ve noticed an obvious uptick in Wildtraks going up for sale on cargurus and other sites ever since the order guide came out and HOSS 3.0 became officially standard for 2023. Wonder if itā€™s just coincidenceā€¦
Sponsored