TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The way I read that says they are keeping their promise on the PP but the price protection was only for 2022 walk ins to protect against 22.5 increases and only the early reservation holders had the 2023 pp promised. Hopefully they spell it out clearly soon
Agreed. It sounds like there is no real update or news yet. If you reserved or ordered after March 19, 2021, you arenā€™t guaranteed any price protection for the 23MY.
Sponsored

Trax0r

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger R/T Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There is definitely less black here than other cities... Doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I've been here for 30+ years and have owned 1 black vehicle, a 2000 Tundra, it was the ONLY one on the lot and I had to have it. I go out of my way to have cloth interiors in everything... If I can't get cloth, I change trims or models.

We tested the MGV at the dealership and it was scorching hot, not an option...
I live in Vegas and my Challenger is jet black, but I have limo tint. It definitely gets hot, but with a window shade it's not really much worse than other vehicles I've had with lighter colors.

Lonescout

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My 22ā€™ Hoss 3.0 just got a lot less cool.

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yea but, out of that number how many are real confirmed people.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Source: Fordā€™s live conference with dealer stakeholders yesterday.

1663097037421.png

Note: The additional speaker is not a center dash speaker but rather the rear sub-woofer.

1663097679821.png
Wow. My WT that was just built and waiting shipping gets the HOSS 3.0 standard...... Thanks FORD. With an OCT delivery you could have thrown them on mine.

Sponsored

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™m confused as to why people are upset that their Bronco was just built without Hoss 3.0 and now Ford is making it standard on the wildtrak. Why did these people not add it to their order back in March when Hoss 3.0 was released if they wanted it? We all know the price will increase accordingly on the wildtrak. If anything, Iā€™m surprised that people arenā€™t upset that they will now be forced into HOSS and the extra charge if they wanted a Wildtrak without it.

MontanaMountainMan

Wildtrak
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™m confused as to why people are upset that their Bronco was just built without Hoss 3.0 and now Ford is making it standard on the wildtrak. Why did these people not add it to their order back in March when Hoss 3.0 was released if they wanted it? We all know the price will increase accordingly on the wildtrak. If anything, Iā€™m surprised that people arenā€™t upset that they will now be forced into HOSS and the extra charge if they wanted a Wildtrak without it.
Indeed. And I'm confused by anyone buying a Wildtrak that had the option to get HOSS 3.0 and didn't opt for it.

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I understand getting a little upset but that is the nature of buying cars. Manufactures are always making changes with model years, then there is the mid refreshes and of course the new generation years - and they never give the consumer a heads up.

I get it, without a discount nobody would buy the outgoing model because they are buying something that will soon be out of date and that would hurt profits. It sucks, it's unfair, that's the way manufactures choose to do business. But that's the way they ALL do business.

The flip side is, you got your Bronco to drive, while some of us are getting old sans Bronco.

We could have a refresh by 2024 - then watch the forum light up with pissed off people.

MontanaMountainMan

Wildtrak
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I understand getting a little upset but that is the nature of buying cars. Manufactures are always making changes with model years, then there is the mid refreshes and of course the new generation years - and they never give the consumer a heads up.

I get it, without a discount nobody would buy the outgoing model because they are buying something that will soon be out of date and that would hurt profits. It sucks, it's unfair, that's the way manufactures choose to do business. But that's the way they ALL do business.

The flip side is, you got your Bronco to drive, while some of us are getting old sans Bronco.

We could have a refresh by 2024 - then watch the forum light up with pissed off people.
I can just see the headlines now when that happens. "The Bronco Ford should have launched with"

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
HOSS 3.0 becoming standard on WT? Will it increase the price of my order? :/

Sponsored

Jonny way

Everglades
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Just got back from the dealer...I have a ā€˜23my order with 99 status that could not opened/looked at...
I believe all unfilled orders have been converted to 99 until Sept 21st when they need to be re-input in the COVP non-retail order system

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just another thing to bitch about is all, add it to the list

MNbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Tremor, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Indeed. And I'm confused by anyone buying a Wildtrak that had the option to get HOSS 3.0 and didn't opt for it.
agree, i firmly believe I got scheduled quicker by adding in March
Sponsored